Cleric, script kiddie and fudanshi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Introduction
I designed this simple UI (one of my first attempts:kaoswt:) under request for a skill trade in Project Recruitment. Since VNM community is pretty small, I don't expect anyone to really use it, but feedback is warmly welcomed (especially since I'm an amateur scripter and not even an artist). I studied Mirai Nikki for reference.​
Description
An extension containing a brand new UI inspired by retro cell phones.​
Download
Check attached file
Code:
Cell Phone UI.zip
.​
Installation
Check the official Visual Novel Maker Guide.​
Compatibility
This extension is not compatible with Moe Engine Quick Save at the moment. I may release a future update implementing this soon or later (so that @Dr.Yami -sensei finally notices me:kaothx:).​
Patron (skill trade)
License
This extension follows MIT License: you can use it (in both commercial and non-commercial games), copy it, modify it, merge it, publish it, distribute it, sublicense it and/or sell it, but insert
Copyright (c) 2018 FoxySeta
in your credits.​
Screenshots
Screenshot (1).png Screenshot (2).png Screenshot (3).png Screenshot (4).png Screenshot (5).png Screenshot (6).png Screenshot (7).png Screenshot (8).png Screenshot (9).png
Changelog
  • #1.0.0
    • Official release

Attachments

Last edited:

Uthgard

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Very cool! I don't have a use it for it right now, but just by looking at the screenshots I am getting the inklings of a mix between Mirai Nikki and Stein's Gate... Which I'll probably never make, but it's cool to think about.

FoxySeta

Cleric, script kiddie and fudanshi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, that means a lot:kaothx:
You can use the extension just as a template for a UI and then create another completely different!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Government : "Hehehe~ I will spread lies that the earth is round so that I could sell globes~"
Anyone here managed to never burn out on programming? My current limit is 3 months(6-8 hours per day, 7 days per week, 50 hour programming week on average), and then I just have to take a break, sometimes lasting few days(with at most 2 hours on programming per day). I've been always like this so far, so I admire those who can always be so passionate on programming :)
This is starting to become a momochi collection y'all!
Meet Swefo The candy Eater!

Hide your candy... I or I sweefe sweefefooo~~~
Automatic level scaling without an option to turn it off can be a very bad choice for a game. The worst I've ever seen was in Nightmare of Druaga, where if a power outage made your system turn off, the game detects it as an attempted cheat and overwrites your save while taking away your best gear, leaving you unable to progress at the late stages of the game, and unable to recover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vattitheminish