Cleric, script kiddie and fudanshi
- May 6, 2017
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
I prepared this extension under request of @RaynRayn. Being visual novels a genre mainly focused on the story, having a menu entirely dedicated to the characters is pretty common.Description
An extension providing a simple Profiles Menu that displays each character's report card.Download
Check attached file:Installation
Check the Official Visual Novel Maker Guide.How to use
- If you want to open the menu, just call the "[FS] Profiles Menu" common event. By default, all of the characters except the first (which is supposed to be the Narrator) are shown.
- If you want to set up a character for the profiles menu, I included a new version of Ace as an example: give a look at his parameters!
- All of the events/code is commented, so that you can easily customize the menu at your heart's content: you can change the style, the layout and the info displayed. Just navigate through the contents until you find what you're looking for!
- Since this extension uses character parameters, you can easily change the info displayed at a certain point of the game: for example, what if only spending time with Ace you were to know he isn't into gossip at all? Or what if he lied to you from the beginning about his weight? (The same goes with the profile picture as well)
- Even if this menu was designed to provide only background-related pieces of information, you can always use it to show game-stats such us "Affection", "Stamina", "HP", "MP" and stuff. Here's an extension which you may find useful!
This extension follows MIT License: you can use it (in both commercial and non-commercial games), copy it, modify it, merge it, publish it, distribute it, sublicense it and/or sell it, but insertScreenshots
in your credits.Copyright (c) 2018 FoxySeta
- Official release