Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Product_ChristmasKrampus.png

I was thinking of making something fun for Christmas so I thought to myself: "who is the most beloved Christmas figure of all time?" -- The answer was simple. Krampus, of course!

And then I asked myself: "what's better than Krampus?" The answer came quickly. Two Krampi!

Of course, that begs the next most logical question: "What is better than two Krampi?!" Well, you can see where this is going.

Here you can see the classic Christmas Krampus, ready to steal away naughty children:
Showcase_Monster_KrampusOriginal.jpg

And here is Cosmic Krampus, ready to... steal away... naughty... aliens? Perhaps?
Showcase_Monster_KrampusCosmic.jpg

And lastly is the mysterious Lovecraftian Eldritch Krampus:
Showcase_Monster_KrampusEldritch.jpg

These baddies will be at home in pretty much any genre or setting, be it medieval, mythos, or sci-fi!
The resources contained herein can be freely mixed and matched with resources from any of the PVGames resource sets (you can find more here) to exponentially expand your game world!

Krampi.jpg

• Each monster has 400 frames of animation split up into multiple sprite sheets.
  • Animations include walking, running, idling, several attacks, blocking, evading, taking damage, critical health idling, dying, and many more.
  • All animations come in 8 directional facings (N, E, S, W, NE, SE, NW, SW).
  • Each monster comes with a hi-res 2048x2048 static image which can be used as a front-view battler, promotional material, or whatever else you see fit.

You can grab this free pack HERE.

Enjoy!
-Jesse

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ugh, I opened MV after a few weeks and I'm completely lost on what I was working on.
Does it happen to someone else or am I the only disorganized one around? :kaoswt:
xH5Fk2f.jpg
Today was not a really productive day, but at least i got some bust sketches going <3
E7QXZHNXoAIkpG8
hmm in exploring MZ with FOSSIL... I see I'll probably need to stick with MV for now as none of the menu altering plugins I use work on MZ lol. and I don't have the money to dump into what I would need in some cases to update plugins to their MZ versions. Everytime I think of converting, 5 or more reasons popup on why I shouldn't.
Hmm... Game has 91 views, 25 downloads, 5 reviews and netted me 7 additional followers. Meanwhile the image I posted just yesterday on Imgur to showcase it has 45,197 views. Interesting, I think I have a new advertising idea. Also Twitter? The post got 16 retweets, 20 likes, and 1,683 views.... And a whole 3 hits to my game, completely valueless. I am glad I did this game jam, this information is quite valuable.
We're playing another Touch the Stars game jam entry, come join us! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLTY