Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Product_ChristmasKrampus.png

I was thinking of making something fun for Christmas so I thought to myself: "who is the most beloved Christmas figure of all time?" -- The answer was simple. Krampus, of course!

And then I asked myself: "what's better than Krampus?" The answer came quickly. Two Krampi!

Of course, that begs the next most logical question: "What is better than two Krampi?!" Well, you can see where this is going.

Here you can see the classic Christmas Krampus, ready to steal away naughty children:
Showcase_Monster_KrampusOriginal.jpg

And here is Cosmic Krampus, ready to... steal away... naughty... aliens? Perhaps?
Showcase_Monster_KrampusCosmic.jpg

And lastly is the mysterious Lovecraftian Eldritch Krampus:
Showcase_Monster_KrampusEldritch.jpg

These baddies will be at home in pretty much any genre or setting, be it medieval, mythos, or sci-fi!
The resources contained herein can be freely mixed and matched with resources from any of the PVGames resource sets (you can find more here) to exponentially expand your game world!

Krampi.jpg

• Each monster has 400 frames of animation split up into multiple sprite sheets.
  • Animations include walking, running, idling, several attacks, blocking, evading, taking damage, critical health idling, dying, and many more.
  • All animations come in 8 directional facings (N, E, S, W, NE, SE, NW, SW).
  • Each monster comes with a hi-res 2048x2048 static image which can be used as a front-view battler, promotional material, or whatever else you see fit.

You can grab this free pack HERE.

Enjoy!
-Jesse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Before I am done with even one game, I am going to need Psychiatric assistance after doing all these sprites!
Still I am improving, Spriting not mental fortitude.
It's still early days, and I was going to keep this under wraps until development is a bit further along, but I'm just so damn proud of how robust the integrity-checking in this plugin is that I have to share it.
Do you think the new RPG Maker MZ has support for Android devices ?
JDgoldvox wrote on Mr. Detective's profile.
hey, could u help me with a problem? basically, How do I delete a character from a map after a cut scene is over? I am really new with RPG maker MV. Please help!
The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Makina_Yuki