Free Candy theme tileset

Lemori

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Drew some candy theme tile sets for fun, and now I would like to share them. Can be used for commercial or non-commercial use.
Made everything from scratch but the doors and the crystals. Credit Lemori, Enterbrain. (I probably won't update)

candywalls.png
Candykingdom.png
!candydoor.png

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
They look delicious :p

Beautiful art you made here, thank you!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
These are very tasty tiles. I like how much variety you have. Will you be adding tiles that work for XP as well? If not I'll move this over to RPG Maker VX/Ace Resources if you don't mind.

Bukarett

Burning Dryad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tree whisperer
Primarily Uses
These look amazing! :) I really like those rooftops! You could actually make a pretty sweet area with this.  BD

Now, I have a taste for some chocolate! 

Lemori

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
oops, alright I'll move it over. thanks
will this post be deleted?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nope, I'm just going to move the whole thing.

Ta-da!

Stacy Garrett

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm going to have to make an excuse to use these in my game. I will FIND a way. *omnomnom*

Pugh95Bear

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These... are gorgeous *_* you did VERY well. Thank you for these... <cough>delicious<cough>... pieces of art.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeviTheHuman

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These look very good. Thank you for sharing them.

ninjalex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Beautifully delicious :)

Wavelength

Edge of Eternity
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Simple, bright, wonderfully textured... beautiful.

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
:o   :D  Your tiles are so cute & it looks like candy. 

Roseredpinball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So cute! These are perfect for what I have in mind! However, there is one issue. When I try to use the candy walls as an A4 tile they seem to get a bit messed up. That is, the matching roof for one wall takes off a bit of the wall from the one above/below it, if that makes sense. Is there any way I can fix it? I've attached a picture to show you what I mean. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful resource and for taking the time to read and reply to my comment!

Attachments

Lemori

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
So cute! These are perfect for what I have in mind! However, there is one issue. When I try to use the candy walls as an A4 tile they seem to get a bit messed up. That is, the matching roof for one wall takes off a bit of the wall from the one above/below it, if that makes sense. Is there any way I can fix it? I've attached a picture to show you what I mean. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful resource and for taking the time to read and reply to my comment!
Thank you! (sorry for super late reply) This was my 1st/only time making tilesets so I wasn't sure what I was doing, nor have I gone back to edit it.

Roseredpinball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you! (sorry for super late reply) This was my 1st/only time making tilesets so I wasn't sure what I was doing, nor have I gone back to edit it.
Haha, no worries, I sometimes reply super late to stuff, too! You're welcome! It really is good. Oh, and don't worry about my previous comment, that was a mistake on my part. I see now these tiles are meant for A3, not A4. And they work just fine as A3 tiles, so don't worry about it! Thanks for sharing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm not sure if I should be happy for MZ, or sad for MV.
Not going to lie.... The update's cool and all, but I immediately ran to Mog's site and was like, "Update! Update! Update!" while breathing on the page of his Star Ocean Battle System plugin. :kaoswt:
Ho boi. I can already see the storm of ugly actor faces RTP customizable facesets from MZ are gonna flood. XD
<-- Meet Seith. He begins the story as an apprentice druid, learning to survive in the wilderness by communing with nature and honing his herbalism. Seith has a deep desire to understand the world around him. When wells of chaotic energy begin erupting from the land,corrupting plant, animal and man alike, Seith finds himself on a journey to discover just what this means for the fate of his home, the land of Myarr.
I installed a ledge for my cat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sethlon