Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

DOWNLOAD
Download on my blog.

TERMS OF USE
Free to use in all projects (including commercial projects) as long as you credit me.
Credit me as "Heranian Alphabet - GABON" or similar.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have cleaned up and re-opened this thread as it now complies with all forum guidelines.

This is a very cool set of glyphs, @gabon!! Is it a written language you invented for your own game world? :)

gabon

Lord of the Fried Potatoes
Reaction score
First Language
Romanian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have cleaned up and re-opened this thread as it now complies with all forum guidelines.

This is a very cool set of glyphs, @gabon!! Is it a written language you invented for your own game world? :)
Yes, a lot of the story happens in the distant past so I wanted to use some ancient alphabet when it happens to be there. I tried with ancient Greek, Cyrillic, Sumerian but couldn't understand them and on an English class on college I just started drawing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another custom skill animation, sometimes i waste too much time on details people will barely notice :kaocry:
Time flies by... already 1/6th of the calendar released :o
Realizing that 2020 is the only year since 2015 that I haven't made a RM game. Maybe I should do a tiny one to keep the streak?
grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xperiad