Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Free Goddessfall

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS

• Free Goddessfall is a cyperpunk game, which doesn't take itself too serious and contains a lot of jokes about films, games, the current political, technological situation and about Heindal. Therefore a lot of secrets will be build into the game. This can be value able secrets as well as hidden jokes. The player has access to a diary, which shows missions as well as the number of found secrets. There will be many different classes (16 so far) and the player will be able to assemble an own team. This is realized by switches. Each class will have unique skills and each class has an "ultimate skill" (medic reviving the entire team and so on). Also many team member's have special skills such as looter, climber, medic, destroyer, hacker and jerk. While jerks usually make funny comments, when they are in the group the others can gain advantage in some situations. So far this is done, with a lot of work and simple if clauses. This works fine for me.

Background: Free - Goddessfall will continue the story of my radio show UR Epic and my game "Epical". The idea of UR Epic was that the player (the listeners) and the moderator create a world and a story together. It could be described as Radio RPG or Radio Pen&Paper.

IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS
This shows how missions are taken and gossip is provided to the heroes.

This is one of the little reference-jokes, I was talking about.
This one is about VasantJ's Medieval Cop.

(and yes the cat is a team member!)

For my first city I used the standard slum and the hospital. But of course
I've changed it in the way you see below. In the next chapter I will add more
self made maps. But using these speeds up the entire game development.

(These are optional)
SECTION B: CHARACTERS

• Tanya (not pronounced Tanja, but Tan y a) is the hero of the game. She is kind of a punk, which usually ignores orders. She could be seen as a kid or a teenager. Not much is known about her past and it will be revealed inside the story.

The first six team members (you can only have three):

Meretan is a free runner and can access special places. He starts with a self-buff ability. He is a damage dealer and uses gloves.

Anna is the medic. She has medical skill, which can be of advantage when speaking to doctors and healing the group. She uses a shield as weapon.

Kitty is a cat mutant. She starts with the ability luck, which buffs her defense. Other than that she is fragile, but dangerous with her claws. She is a jester and one of Tanyas best friends.

Dave is the nonchalante engineer of the group. He can destroy objects in the path of the group, but somewhat has a disturbed relations ship with Tanya. Other than that engineers can debuff the enemy and have access to grenades and other "devices".

Dimitri is a debuffer, which starts with the hacking skill. In a world driven by technology hacking will disturb attack and defense of his victim. He can also hack into ATMs and other terminals.

Sandra is an agent and has several unique skills, such as looting the enemy. Sandra is a fair damage dealer, but can also protect the group. She is a tank.

SECTION C: STORYLINE
  • In a not to far away future "Free" is an organization fighting for freedom and free exchange of thoughts and ideas. Members are the most powerful fighters, free runners, hackers, mutants, scientists, engineers even philosophers and thinkers of the 22th century. After fighting against the Syndicate, the nemesis of "Free", they eventually realized that we weren't alone in the universe. In an epic battle against two aliens races and the syndicate, it was a syndicate agent, who finally defeated the alien leader "Ares" and brought peace to the world. She became a deity and with her followers growing in number, her sisterhood could finally conquer the world. Free was hiding, recovered and now fights against this "deity" in the new formed resistance. When an orphan girl named "Tanya" appears to possess powers like the goddess herself, Free captures her hoping that she could be what "Free" waited for! A change to fight back!

SECTION D: SETTING
  • The world has been devastated, but thanks to Free, there are still a lot cities and the humans have rebuild what was destroyed. Still some cities are "better" slums and the situation for the majority of the people is like in the early 20th. However, once you have money, or friends you can access the stars. In this situation it's very easy for a deity to rule and it's likely that she is not going to change that. While atom bombs are available to her command, the killer satellites around the globe can vaporize any opposition. Many mega-companies have arranged with that situation, providing the deity and her sisterhoods with weapons and equipment needed to keep things under control.

DOWNLOAD LINK

Last edited:

Heindal

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok done, somehow the English version seems to me a little bit cooler. I've shortened dialogues, solved some problems that the German version had and I even laughed about my own jokes (yeah I know :ysad:). Hm, we will see what a native speaker says about this. I will upload the English screenshots now.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
I have a specialized class on intellectual property this semester (on Patent and Trademarks, Copyrights is next semester). Only had a quick overview of that in previous business law classes. I'll be able to help more people here when it comes to knowing what to do and your rights for intellectual property!
When you wanna write another pedantic post of your views on game dev... but your cousin and aunt have invited you to bowling
"Hey there! Hope you're having a nice day, you are awesome!"

(Of course the hand is awful :kaoswt: )
I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meektot