MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
These are just some samples for a project if you want to hear more of my work (THESE AREN'T FREE TO USE, THEY CAN'T BE USED):
Cold and Peace

Winter Wonderland

Moonlight Waltz

Check out my website: https://www.kamostudiogroup.com/
Support me on *******: https://www.*******.com/kamostudiogroup/overview
Check out my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Kamo-Studio-185550142221553/

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// * CITIES AND VILLAGES
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out the tracks that were composed with cities and villages in mind. This doesn't mean it can't fit other ambiance.

// * BATTLES

This section is for battle tracks. You can (more like will be able to find here in the future) regular battle themes and boss battle themes.

// * ADDITIONAL INFO && TERMS OF USE

Terms of Use: Simply credit me (MushroomCake28 if you are using an RPG Maker Engine, or Kamo Studio if you are using anything else).

First of all let me clarify something: There are 2 categories of music I compose (well technically 3, but the last one can be included in the second one). Let me list them:
1) The first category of music I compose is formed of tracks I compose for public usage. They can be used by anyone for free if you follow the pretty non restrictive license 100 (you can look it up on my website). Basically, if you aren't a professional studio that earns more than 100k$ on a project and your project's budget isn't more than 100k$, it is completely free.
2) The second category is music I compose for specific projects. You CAN'T use them for your game. If I can, I will post them on my website and youtube channel for people to listen, but you CAN'T use them. Usually it's a team that contacts me and hires me to compose for their specific project. This is a paid process.

Of course, this thread is dedicated to the first category (free to use by everyone). I'll make another thread in the Classified Forum for the second category of music (for hire). Of course, to hire me you could also just message me personally, or on my facebook page. Note about the audio format: since those tracks aren't exclusively for RPG Maker usage, the tracks are in WAVE format. Convert them into ogg for RPG Maker MV (same for VX and VX Ace, but I'm not sure for the others).

Last edited:

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So happy to see this here! Can't wait to hear your future work!
Good luck!

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
OMG this is amazing! I really love it! Excellent work!

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This sounds awesome!

I actually already find myself coming back to this page to listen to the tracks to relax a bit when working on my project goes a bit rough :)

Last edited:

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It's been a while, but here's a free to use battle theme. It's not orchestral, since I've composed this one a long time ago. It was supposed to be the battle theme of my game before I bought my current sound library. Anyways, it's already in ogg format and looped, so just import it and it's supposed to work flawlessly.

I don't think I'll be releasing any other free to use for now. Once my game project is done, probably by the end of the year, I will make more free to use stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It was my birthday yesterday woooo /) ~ 3 ~)/)~~
Around 5am and can't sleep...It happens! Been a productive night at least!
Got my portraits working with a plugin, rather then "Show Picture" since that was too long of a process and I'm sure would have ended up with massive lag
To composers out there, what are atleast 4 instruments overall I need to have to make my music not feeling empty? I'm here stuck trying to make my own battle music but it kinda sounds... Not intense?
My computer broke yesterday, so no RPG maker for at least a week until I can get it repaired. :(
Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used Unreal, Unity, GMS2, Godot, etc but I used RPG Maker 2003 :guffaw: It just shows that you can create a good game and it doesn't matter which engine you use

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pixelated_Trees