Free music request for your projects!

Eyehavey0u

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey guys! I just got back into making music for video games and if anyone needed tracks for their awesome projects I can provide it free of charge. I don't have the most amazing stuff, but I look to improve. I want to use this opportunity to help people and to grow. 

I will help provide music for commercial or non-commercial commercial games. You can reach me through here or my email: edwindiaz060589@gmail.com if you are interested.

Request format:

1. Name of your game

2. Engine (2k3,VX, MV, etc)

3. Contact method 

4. When request music let me know the 5. tone type and if it's for battle, a tragic scene, etc. By tone I mean the theme of the song. Tell me a bit about the scene and what the song will be used for and also if possible include the length of the music. I will make sure all songs loop.

Term of use

- just credit me as Edwin Diaz or ENDmyInitials.

Donations:

The music I make is free to use and I do not charge for request as of now, but please feel free to send in donations to help me grow and provide more free music. Donation is not a requirement. I enjoy helping people.

paypal.me/endmyinitials

Last edited by a moderator:

Knayter

*teleport behind you* Nothing personal kid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Viet Nam
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wow, your track is amazing! Do you provide free track for commercial project?

Eyehavey0u

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wow, your track is amazing! Do you provide free track for commercial project?
Hey Thanks for the compliment!  I took a 3 year hiatus and just got back into it. Yes I will provide free tracks for commercial or non-commercial games. 

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey there, a couple of things. First I'd recommend perhaps changing your title a bit, as it can sound like you are asking for music help rather than offering.

Second, if you could provide a request template I would appreciate it, as the resource workshop rules ask for that. And last, it's not required, but adding terms of use would be a good idea as well. Thanks!

Eyehavey0u

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey there, a couple of things. First I'd recommend perhaps changing your title a bit, as it can sound like you are asking for music help rather than offering.

Second, if you could provide a request template I would appreciate it, as the resource workshop rules ask for that. And last, it's not required, but adding terms of use would be a good idea as well. Thanks!
Hey thanks for the advice. I will update that now.

Knayter

*teleport behind you* Nothing personal kid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Viet Nam
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
REQUEST :p

1. Name of your game: Black Dawn

2. Engine (2k3,VX, MV, etc): RPG Maker VX Ace

3. Contact method: daoxuanphithdg@gmail.com  |  dtbgstudio@gmail.com  |  facebook.com/knayter  |  PM me through RPGmakerweb's forum 

4. When request music let me know the tone type and if it's for battle, a tragic scene, etc: chase theme

5. Note: i want it to be loopable, also, my project is a horror game so it would be nice if you can make the track fit with the game. Here is a example track so you can imagine what i'm planing (track form Pocket Mirror)

View attachment staircase.ogg

Eyehavey0u

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
REQUEST :p

1. Name of your game: Black Dawn

2. Engine (2k3,VX, MV, etc): RPG Maker VX Ace

3. Contact method: daoxuanphithdg@gmail.com  |  dtbgstudio@gmail.com  |  facebook.com/knayter  |  PM me through RPGmakerweb's forum 

4. When request music let me know the tone type and if it's for battle, a tragic scene, etc: chase theme

5. Note: i want it to be loopable, also, my project is a horror game so it would be nice if you can make the track fit with the game. Here is a example track so you can imagine what i'm planing (track form Pocket Mirror)

View attachment 51621

Thanks! I will email it to you when I finish it.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've sent you an email.

Thanks.

Eyehavey0u

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Knayter I just finished your request and will email it to you shortly.

@ksjp17 You are very welcome. I will do yours next.

Linky317

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sent you a pm!

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Just dropping by to say that I was very pleased with the track he did for me.  

Plueschkatze

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just listened through your tracks, they are awesome! <3

Keep up the great work!

Saneterre

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I would like to request a song.

1. The fall of the angels (La chute des anges in french, but the game will be translated in English) : link to my presentation here

2. Engine : VX Ace

3. You can PM me, I will give you my email there.

4. I'd like to have an opening theme. I have done a short video of my opening, with the music I currently have : there

I'd like your music to be in the same tone if possible. I've always wanted to have an original theme for my opening, that would match how my characters appear in that sequence.

Thanks a lot if you do this ! (And even if you don't ;) )

Saneterre

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Thanks a lot, really ! I'm looking forward to it ;)

Ceren

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Your work is fantastic! I sent an email, if that's alright ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

About to go live with a drawpile stream! Me and some fellow artists will be drawing things based off of prompts!
If I post an item for sale on fb for $750 and say it's in excellent condition, what is going through someone's mind to make them think it is remotely acceptable to offer $300 for it?
Well if you're going to create a JRPG, learn from the best. DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition purchased ^-^
Oh man I was so stressed to launch my android demo It looks like it turned out fine when testing with play testers dayum its such a good feel :kaoangry:
I think I've seen 4-5 covers for Toss a Coin to Your Witcher by now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SRR8