Porsalin

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm new to RPG Maker (currently using MV) but in the time i've used it I soon became disillusioned with the musical offerings. 

So I decided to make some of my own. It can be found on Soundcloud

1. Uncertainty

2. Space Drone

3. Mystical

4. Victory

5. Sci-Fi Drone

6. Battle 1

7. Battle 2

8. Melancholy

9. Ambient

10. Intrigue

11. Sci-Fi 2

12. Melodic

13. Sci-Fi 1

These are completely free to use. All I ask is you credit me (Adam Daly) should you end up using it. 

I'll be adding more and more to it as time permits but I hope it helps in the meantime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Liandra Aura

Game Director
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why hasn't anyone commented on this yet? These are great! Very unfitting for my game but.... the victory theme just found its way on to my soundtrack though. Needed something not explosively loud to fit with my quieter battle music.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Generate 27 Plugins in 1 File | RPG Maker News #106

Feeling cute, might make an essay on the presence of Malaise in the gaming industry. idk
Just went to Metrocon here in Tampa Florida. My first anime convention. They had an anime chess battle and some funny impromtu comedy. The comedy was my favorite part. How is everyone?
I'm thinking about opening a "game in development" thread, though i'm not entirely sure yet. It's still really early in development, and most i have to show are assets or really chaotic map WIPs. There is a lot of story +the world itself though, and i struggle with converting all of my notes into readable text, and a thread might help...?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiYe