Free Pictures, Picture spritesheets, and battlers.

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Feel free to use these however you want, just credit me.

*EDIT* BE AWARE, These are all for VX Ace and will require re-sizing to be used with MV! I may do some sized for MV later though so I didn't change the tags to specify this thread as VX Ace only. *END EDIT*

Some spritesheets, be aware the sprites are 2 tiles high and 3 tiles wide. I made them that way so they would sit half-way up a 2-tile high wall and be centered on a tile regardless of their width, though some only take up the top/center 1 tile. Updated version of the partial spritesheet will probably be uploaded at a later point.

$2-Tile High Pictures spritesheet.png

(Sorry, you will need to rename the following tilesheet to start with an exclamation mark so it will align with the bottom-edge of the tile.)

Sprites - 8-3x2.png

These sprites are 1 square tile in size:

Gems.png

Sprites of various Chalkboards, just use font size 6 or less text to add writing like what is already on a few of them. The smaller ones are 2 tiles wide, the larger ones are 3 single tile width sprites that can be combined to various widths. I used the frame from the map on the Inside_B RTP tileset and added a solid dark green background and a layer with very blurred, low opacity white to give it the appearance of  having been written on and erased repeatedly.

$Chalkboards.png

$Chalkboards - long.png

A couple of goofy battlers.

Ninja-Cat Battler.png

Laser Squirrel Battler.png

Pictures of books. Add your own text and/or images to them to customize them to your needs.

closed book.png

stack of closed books2.png

stack of closed books1.png

stack of closed books3.png

Open Book with yellowed pages.png

Open Book with yellowed pages-smaller.png

Open Books on stack of closed books.png

Open Book on stack of closed books.png

And one book without a background. Once again, customize it with your own text/images. Use an image editor that supports saving with transparent backgrounds.

book without background.png

Some Icons:

IconSet_byCadh20000.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks! ^_^

Thank LordSquirrel and the people he was talking to in his status update for the idea. They were joking around about using "Ninja Cats and Laser Squirrels" in an Easter Egg area and one of them said they would use them as normal enemies if they had battlers for them. I thought they sounded fun to do and...these are the results! :p

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Updated version of the partial spritesheet will probably be uploaded at a later point.

2 new spritesheets: View attachment 14041

(Sorry, you will need to rename the following tilesheet to start with an exclamation mark so it will align with the bottom-edge of the tile.)View attachment 14043

and

Some icons: View attachment 14042

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Various Chalkboards, just use font size 6 or less text to add writing like what is already on a few of them. The smaller ones are 2 tiles wide, the larger ones are 3 single tile width sprites that can be combined to various widths. I used the frame from the map on the Inside_B RTP tileset and added a solid dark green background and a layer with very blurred, low opacity white to give it the appearance of  having been written on and erased repeatedly.

View attachment 14430

View attachment 14431

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is there a way to add pictures to profile posts?
I just graduated from high school yesterday!
I accidently wipe out my entire hdd...
Hey everyone, I'm going to do winners announcement post for the OCCIII after we get the edit bar fixed. It's kind of hard to do any announcement without formatting! Thanks for the patience.
3am me: So how do you feel about a character inviting their own character portrait to a tea party? =D

3pm me: //facepalms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archon126