Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've created a lot of different resources for RPG Maker VX Ace over the years and I thought it was finally time I start sharing them with the community. Most of what I've created are repaints of resources found within the game itself or carefully crafted new items of existing pieces. As such, all the materials here are available free of use in both commercial and non-commercial game. I only ask that credit be given.

As I dig up more of my old stuff I'll post it here.

WALLS

Walls for a garden
Garden_A4.png

CHARACTERS

Oxidized and Brass Doors - If you need something a little old for those dungeons and ancient cities.
!DoorOxidized.png

FACES/BUSTS

I was always a little upset with the lack of elves and dwarfs in the Rpg Maker VX Ace resources. I'm trying to rectify that. Below are busts I've created of elves (and soon I'll get around to dwarfs too). I intend to upload matching face sets for my busts in the future.

Busts-Elves
ElfKing.png ElfPrince.png

Last edited:

TiagoRocha1989

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello Guardinthena,

Thanks for your work. I was wondering if you had any work done with the Elves? They look just fantastic, and to be honest, I would love to use them in a game I'm creating. However, only 2 elves wouldn't do, and I haven't seen that many elves with such good quality around. (I'm new at this forum though).

Let me know, please, if you perhaps have done any further work in more Elves characters.
If not, that's ok, I'll use just those two and change my script. :smile:

Thank you very much.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Mom tested positive for COVID thanks to a single stupid coworker of hers not taking sh*t serious.
I'll prolly won't be on here for a while as we deal with this.
So before I inevitably start a new project to reorganize myself (I will make sure to save important info dw), I will make an external list of what I want in the final database.
Although a lot of things are still not finished, I can't delay the early access date.
It's her birthday. :kaojoy:
Have you ever been truly comfortable? This weekend I experienced it for the first time in my 33 years on this planet. Try to get comfy, friends.
Every once in a while I check to see if my planned game titles are taken or trademarked. Still okay. I plan to take my time for the sake of quality, but at the same time it feels like a race against some hidden dev out there who also plans to publish or register the same title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duselre