Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've created a lot of different resources for RPG Maker VX Ace over the years and I thought it was finally time I start sharing them with the community. Most of what I've created are repaints of resources found within the game itself or carefully crafted new items of existing pieces. As such, all the materials here are available free of use in both commercial and non-commercial game. I only ask that credit be given.

As I dig up more of my old stuff I'll post it here.

WALLS

Walls for a garden
Garden_A4.png

CHARACTERS

Oxidized and Brass Doors - If you need something a little old for those dungeons and ancient cities.
!DoorOxidized.png

FACES/BUSTS

I was always a little upset with the lack of elves and dwarfs in the Rpg Maker VX Ace resources. I'm trying to rectify that. Below are busts I've created of elves (and soon I'll get around to dwarfs too). I intend to upload matching face sets for my busts in the future.

Busts-Elves
ElfKing.png ElfPrince.png

Last edited:

TiagoRocha1989

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello Guardinthena,

Thanks for your work. I was wondering if you had any work done with the Elves? They look just fantastic, and to be honest, I would love to use them in a game I'm creating. However, only 2 elves wouldn't do, and I haven't seen that many elves with such good quality around. (I'm new at this forum though).

Let me know, please, if you perhaps have done any further work in more Elves characters.
If not, that's ok, I'll use just those two and change my script. :smile:

Thank you very much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i'm not only drawing girls tbh
i like grubby old man
Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.
140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and decide to start a complete rewrite.
I like being a butt to people.
Dirtnap wrote on Tyler Warren's profile.
Hi Tyler,

My name is Sean, I am the owner of an indie studio, and I am looking to get some paid art work done. I am working with MV, but our programmer will be heavily modifying it.

If you are interested, or would like to hear more, I can provide my personal e-mail address.

S.G.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoryMercury