Free Resource Content

Discussion in 'RPG Maker VX/Ace Resources' started by Guardinthena, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Guardinthena

Guardinthena Artist Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I've created a lot of different resources for RPG Maker VX Ace over the years and I thought it was finally time I start sharing them with the community. Most of what I've created are repaints of resources found within the game itself or carefully crafted new items of existing pieces. As such, all the materials here are available free of use in both commercial and non-commercial game. I only ask that credit be given.

As I dig up more of my old stuff I'll post it here.

WALLS

Walls for a garden
    Garden_A4.png

CHARACTERS

Oxidized and Brass Doors - If you need something a little old for those dungeons and ancient cities.
    !DoorOxidized.png

FACES/BUSTS

I was always a little upset with the lack of elves and dwarfs in the Rpg Maker VX Ace resources. I'm trying to rectify that. Below are busts I've created of elves (and soon I'll get around to dwarfs too). I intend to upload matching face sets for my busts in the future.

Busts-Elves
    ElfKing.png ElfPrince.png

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  2. TiagoRocha1989

TiagoRocha1989 Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Hello Guardinthena,

Thanks for your work. I was wondering if you had any work done with the Elves? They look just fantastic, and to be honest, I would love to use them in a game I'm creating. However, only 2 elves wouldn't do, and I haven't seen that many elves with such good quality around. (I'm new at this forum though).

Let me know, please, if you perhaps have done any further work in more Elves characters.
    If not, that's ok, I'll use just those two and change my script. :smile:

Thank you very much.