Free Retro Pixel Princess (Faceset, Sideview Actor, & Sprite)

PixelatedBree

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey all! I made these for a small project I'm working on. I'll just be sharing the project with my sis & a few friends for fun. I thought it would be a waste if I didn't at least share some of the assets with the community, so here's what I've got:

Sprite Added! :kaohi:(4/14/2022)
Pixel-Princess-Sprite2.gif

Originally I was using RTP generator for her sprite but decided it would be good practice to try drawing her sprite myself. Also I thought it was weird having her SV actor & faceset here but not a sprite :yswt:

$PixelPrincess.png

(EDIT: I'm adding what I made of her sideview actor here, too! It's incomplete, but maybe you can copy & paste some of her poses to make it work for you.... I realized making poses for every single actor was going to be a TON of work to do for a side project, so I had to cancel those big plans lol. Hope someone out there finds it useful!)
sideviewbattlerchibiciela.gif

cielasvunfinished2.png

Ciela-faceset1.png

Expressions: Winking, talking, concerned, angry, upset, psyched, hypnotized/crazy, falling/wait!

Ciela-faceset2.png
Expressions: Pleased, embarrassed, VERY angry, oops, oishi, normal, relieved, yelling

Ciela-faceset3.png

Expressions: Worried, *mwah*, determined, really...?, ready to fight, derp

When I originally drew this character (Ciela), I had an image of this 90s JRPG tomboy of a princess who drives her dad crazy. Make her however you'd like! I hope these will help someone with their game/idea. :yhappy:

Credit: PixelatedBree

Non-Commercial: Free to use

Commercial: Free to use

(If you do use, it would make me really happy if you showed me how you used her! :kaocry:)

Repost: Link back to original post

Edits: Allowed

Repost of Edits: Link back to original post

Maker Required: You can use any game engine but the images shared here are optimized for RPG Maker MV

(This is my first resource post, so I might be missing some details. If you have any questions, please let me know. Happy game-making!)

Last edited:

PixelatedBree

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the compliment, slimmmeiske! :LZSjoy: The more I look at her, the more I’m thinking she looks like she should have a fluffy, cute but wise-cracking sidekick :LZSlol:

PixelatedBree

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New sprite added! Terms of use are the same :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ngl i feel like im morbin out
I've made a lot of small changes and fixes over the past couple weeks without actually making any progress on my game...now I'm running out of things I want to change, and I'm terrified that I might have to start being productive again...the horror! D:
I made a mini devlog about the sprite animations I've been working on! You can read it by clicking here

applebuds-dreamtrotter.gif
What happens with this list, is it currently possible to buy any of these RPGMAKER at least those that are for PC?

Combat skill combination demostration

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somerandomdude