[FREE] Scythuz's Mountain of Music - Free for commercial use!

Tigersong

Furry Fellow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Could you do some nature-themed tracks? By that I mean, all acoustic- maybe some peaceful ones with harps and flutes as well as more "violent" music for volcanoes, stormy seas, etc. Not a big fan of chimes here, just for the record.

Scythuz

Explorer Bot *beep beep*
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Could you do some nature-themed tracks? By that I mean, all acoustic- maybe some peaceful ones with harps and flutes as well as more "violent" music for volcanoes, stormy seas, etc. Not a big fan of chimes here, just for the record.
Sure thing, could you elaborate on an example of one of the tracks that uses these "chimes" you speak of?

For future reference everyone, I have a request thread for restaff here :)  

Palsa

General of Aurda
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Awesome, great releases as always. ^_^

I'm really loving Wild Wild Cyril, it has a nice western feel to it with a hint of renaissance, kind of like WildARMs meets Soul Calibur. :D

HeroTheWorldCreator

Hero and World Creator.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Awesome, but unfortunately none fit what I was looking for.

Scythuz

Explorer Bot *beep beep*
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
The tracks in this playlist are now free to use non-commercial and commercially!

Enjoy these dark, atmospheric, diablo-influenced tracks!

Scythuz

Explorer Bot *beep beep*
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just to clarify, there's no need to ask permission to use my music in the indie game contest.  I won't count it as commercial use, so worry about making your games, not asking permission. :)

PheonixDeath1

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Can i use some of your tracks in my game it will eventually be up for commercial just currently making it for the contest however and then editing it more later to have a more expansive story line.

WOOPS just saw that post above mine lol sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

OneTrueMitch

A Let's Player
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Your tribal music is amazing! I would definitely love to use it in my game in progress! Some of the music goes perfectly with the themes of the landscapes I have in mind!

FinalHowl

Frozen Tyrant
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wow, all of these are great... I was sent here by someone else (a wonderful user). Thanks for all the free music, and I'm hoping I can find something that suits my needs.

Scythuz

Explorer Bot *beep beep*
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Unfortunately I've been unable to contribute to restaff this time around so I've decided to make it up to you all by giving away one of my old soundtracks for FREE, so I hope this makes up for it and I'm very sorry about this!

Also, my recently released store pack has 3 of the tracks in the pack available for free!  (Necropolis, Final Dungeon and Ghost Town)

Check out this thread and either click the store page to download them in ogg format or scroll down the thread to where I've posted some mediafire links for other formats, enjoy :)

whitesphere

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Definitely excellent tracks, Scythuz!

I'm glad there are skilled composers and artists who can make resources I can assemble in my game. :)

Scythuz

Explorer Bot *beep beep*
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Obligatory Restaff has been updated post!  New tracks start from Stars Will Fall onwards.

NinjaKuro

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wow.... Nice songs ~ I think I will be using your music in my upcoming first game ever ....  will ask your permission for sure~ Keep up the good work! :D

ARMR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These songs are crazy awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trying to create a diagonal sprite, by following through GrandmaDeb's tutorial here.
(Basically, cutting up and resizing parts from the down and left version of the sprite.) :LZScheeze:

I've been reworking some old sketches, there's definitely a change on the artwork :kaopride:

Drawing a character who fight with his dog in battle is an interesting yet difficult affair. :D
Trying to get my good habits back again after this year... I need to go back to the gym, but Brazil is still in a bad situation of Covid-19, so I will try to work out at home! :D
I need to become a better battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PizzaRico