Jesse - PVGames

Game and Graphics Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Banner_Infernus.png
As a huge thank-you for all of the support, I have created a new set of completely free tiles that mix and match perfectly with all of the other assets and materials currently being made.

Infernus is a tileset with well over 600 pieces. Created blasted hellscapes and nefarious daemonic chambers, or mix and match with other PVGames assets to create anything you can think up.

The resources contained in this free set can be freely mixed and matched with resources from the PVGames 2.5D resources, older asset packs like the Medieval assets, and upcoming packs (
you can find more here) to exponentially expand your game world!

FEATURES for the Infernus Tileset:

• Over 600 tiles.
  • A number of animated pieces for various light sources (lanterns, candles, candelabras, etc).
  • Modular building pieces that can be mixed and matched with each other and any other PVGames 2.5D resource. Build anything you want!

Screenshots:
Picture_Infernus_1.png

Let me know if you have any questions!

Enjoy!

-Jesse

J-G

Adventurer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Mind blowing work!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Steam killing my eyes.. I forgot why I use it only when I have no other choice
Making a map, my brain went "Look, Mjölnir!" as I plotted out a sacrificial entrance.

Actually, it went, "Look, hammer. Wait, Thor's hammer!"
CG tile rendering, take 3: windows.
which section you guys think looks more accurate to the perspective? left or right?

for reference, this is what it looks like "at street level"
Okay, Animal Crossing is remarkably addictive and exceptionally calming. I've been playing it pretty exclusively... like... 6 hours a day. Been a while since I've been this engrossed.
Realized a tad too late that lighting scripts are the main culprit in performance nosedive. Guess the flashlight had to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobibend