LMichelle

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!
I'm going to post all my free to use assets here. These will most probably be tiles and sprites!
(Also, does someone have a tip so I don't have the 'attached files' box at the bottom?)

These are ALL free to use for commercial and non-commercial uses, within RPG Maker franchise. I do want you to credit me as Silly Story Games or by my name, Lisa Michelle.
These may not be altered and redistributed as your own. They may be recolored for personal use!
Preferably send me a link to your game if you use my assets commercially. Then I can be a proud momma of my assets hahaha :D

The exceptions to having to credit and not-alter my stuff is all marked with an Asterisk (*) before!! the name!

NATURE TILES
Tree1_SillyStoryGames.png

* TALL BASE SPRITES
There are 2 versions; version 1 I thought had a lot of big movements, so I made a version 2. In the end, I wasn't sure which I liked more so that's why I'm posting both.

Version 1:
White 1.gif Black 1.gif
Version 2:
White 2.gif Black 2.gif

Here's the sheet!
Tut1.png

I hope you enjoy! :)

Attachments

Last edited:

Alastor01

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
N/A
These are useful, both versions are good :) A lot of people look for taller characters

LMichelle

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are useful, both versions are good :) A lot of people look for taller characters
I'm hoping to soon make other versions too, a man version and maybe a fatter version or a muscled version. Getting as much diversity as possible ^^

LMichelle

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump? No Idea How To Bump But I Read I Just Have To Reply Oops

I added a tree! And edited the original post :)

Phelon

Unclockworked Mind
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You got a like, Michelle =)

(or maybe better Lisa to you?)

Phelon

Unclockworked Mind
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like both but... I prefer Michelle =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been experimenting with improved memory management again, which allowed me to include items to increase player path length. These are both 44 grid spaces long, and stable. :LZSexcite:
I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kleik