Hibarist

Music Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

Hello! My name is Hibarist and i'm a freelance composer. I wanted to share with you this little album that I made, it's called Crowded Beats and it contains 7 tracks, all of them are free to use for commercial and non-commercial projects! The only thing that I ask is that you credit me as Hibarist or Bruno Buglisi or both.
The main style of the tracks is modern so expect things like jazz, soul, rock and all that chill stuff, lots of inspiration from Persona games and others.

Here you can listen to the tracks:

And HERE you can download them ( 31MB )
All tracks come in mp3 as well as in ogg format and it's been tested on MV, VX and VXace so those 3 makers are supported.

That's it! Thank you for visiting and let me know if you are using this, i would love to check out your game!

If you want, you can support me so I can make more stuff like this ! Here's the link to my ko-fi!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Little back info about me and this album:
I've been a member of this forum for a while now (using a different account i made when i was 14 or so) and back then I used rpg maker mainly as a creative tool and this forum was (and still is :p) like a paradise. Lots of cool people creating, helping each other, sharing that same goal of making games. So now that I've kinda grown up (6 years later) and decided what to do with my life I wanted to thank everyone in here for being such an awesome community, and this little album is my humble way of saying thank you! Take care and keep making amazing stuff! <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Lyseth

Potato Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What program did you use for this? this is awesome. :)

Hibarist

Music Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What program did you use for this? this is awesome. :)
Thank you!
As for the DAW I use Fl studio and then a bunch of different virtual instruments and my guitar! :D

Epitaph

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Very high quality. I'll be sure to credit you, Bruno Buglisi, if I use them.

MikePjr

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Streets of Rage music, is that you? o_O (okay, only that first song)
Seriously.. that's the vibe i'm getting... for some reason.
The second one sounds... kinda.. Final Fightish or something O_O

Hibarist

Music Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Very high quality. I'll be sure to credit you, Bruno Buglisi, if I use them.
Thank you!
Streets of Rage music, is that you? o_O (okay, only that first song)
Seriously.. that's the vibe i'm getting... for some reason.
haha not the first time i hear that! thank you for listening!

The Stranger

The Faceless Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just like @MikePjr, the first thought which came to mind was "This sounds like it'd be right at home in a Streets of Rage game." xD

Good work! Not just saying that, either. The fact that your music made me think of a game I used to love playing back on the Sega as a kid really made me smile. :)

AdamSakuru

[Null_Value]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'd be interested in using these in a non RPG Maker project (in an animation). Is that okay with you?

Hibarist

Music Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I'd be interested in using these in a non RPG Maker project (in an animation). Is that okay with you?
sure! would love to check it out too :D

AdamSakuru

[Null_Value]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
sure! would love to check it out too :D
Cool. In that case I might also be interested in commissioning you too at some point (or paying you to use other existing work of yours).
I'll DM you.

Jatopian

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I like "But Fight For Me" and "Generator", and feel "Honest" would make good BGM for tension or unpleasant revelations.

Conflicted feelings on the first track; I like most of it but the brass is a bit loud/strident and I fear it would overstay its welcome quickly with the track on loop.

Hibarist

Music Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Jatopian Thank you for listening and writing your opinions! I'll keep those in mind when composing in the future.

KainPillars

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
These tracks are seriously filthy! Lateday had me grooving. You are seriously talented, my guy. Keep up that good work, and keep jazz alive!

A2Tomato

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It can remind of Streets of Rage, but for me it really feels like Persona series or something like SMT Devil Survivor

Mangggoo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Loved your music, dude! Can't wait to use in any future project's where it fits! Keep up the work, man.
(Will be crediting of course)

Hibarist

Music Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Loved your music, dude! Can't wait to use in any future project's where it fits! Keep up the work, man.
(Will be crediting of course)
thanks a lot! will love to check out your game when its up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.
Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o
Good news! I have located an amazing 3D website called SketchFab that has rotatable renderings of famous statues!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr