Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Hope this is still related to learning tutorial. But the idea is not so far fetched as I can run RPGMaker in my own native French, but then all usual in-game terms terminology are also displayed automatically in French for battle and items. But then if I want everyone to play using English as bridge language, everyone will have to Vendre and Acheter Équipement and be worrying for the Santé of their characters in Combats. Instead of Selling or Buying Equipment and being worried for the Health or Hit Points of their characters. And allll the list of them.

So if one day there is a way to do this without plug-ins or multiple versions of the game, that would be nice. I mean, maybe the conditionals can get dialogs right in-game but looking at a character's Gold but it called Or, might not do.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skybola188