Free walking character sprites

Low

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Here's some MV RTP edits I made modeled off some of my store content that would easily match the RTP sprites.

Terms:
Cannot be used in any engine other than RPG Maker MV.
No need to credit me they are just rtp edits.
map f archers ds.pngmap f archers ls.pngmap m archers ds.pngmap m archers ls.pngdrgf walk .pngdrgf walk ds.pngdrgm walk ds.pngdrgm walk.pngmap f mages ds.pngmap f mages ls.pngmap m mages ds.pngmap m mages ls.pngF THIEF WALK ds.pngF THIEF WALK.pngM THIEF WALK ds.pngM THIEF WALK.pngMV war f ds sprites.pngMV war f ls sprites.pngwar ds sprites.pngwar ls sprite.png

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Incredible edits on the sprites!

Edit:
@Low - I was wondering if you allowed re-posts of edits of the walking sprites you made. I made some tall versions of some of them for my game and was wondering if it would be okay to share them with the community?

Last edited:
Reactions: Low

Low

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Incredible edits on the sprites!

Edit:
@Low - I was wondering if you allowed re-posts of edits of the walking sprites you made. I made some tall versions of some of them for my game and was wondering if it would be okay to share them with the community?
Hey I just saw this edit. That would be great if you shared them! I would love to see them too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok i got the model New and I will develop a little more, I think my SV is not beautiful yet.
"I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream". In all seriousness, spatial BGM feature is now complete for my audio plugin.
Stream will be live shortly with some game development followed by the return of the Interactive Text Adventure after a short hiatus! Feel free to drop by!
Lately, I've taken to smashing random nouns/verbs together as insults. It's sort of amusing how many people don't really know how to respond to that. You bottle shaker!
Would be nice to pick color code that is not exclusively for message event

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avaross