Chazza898

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I recently have been having an issue where when the player enters the first dungeon it freezes and the player doesn't respond to any inputs. I have disabled all my plugins and redone the entire thing but it still freezes. Any Ideas on how to help?

Specs
MacBook Pro 2019
16 Gb ram
Using steam

Video of Problem

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You have an autorun event on the map or in common events that is active.

I've moved this thread to MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Chazza898

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You have an autorun event on the map or in common events that is active.

[move]MV Support[/move]
Thank you so much. It was just an event that set a variable so I didn't think it would be the problem

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If it was an autorun event and wasn't turning itself off, then yes, it would be the problem.

Autorun and parallel process events loop rather than executing commands from top to bottom then stop. And autorun events, while active, prevent the player from moving and prevent menu access.

If you're still not convinced, delete that event and play again and see if it makes a difference. Or post a screenshot of the event so we can see if you "turn it off" correctly.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:
Solovei wrote on caethyril's profile.
Hi, just wanted to say, thank you for helping me fix that event with the step count! I followed your example exactly and it works now:kaojoy:
still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:
Stimpaks and More.png
Continued work. Still a WIP, some need some retouching. Stimpak, Radaway, Psycho, Jet, Mentats, Medex(ish/needs to be purple), bloodpack, glowing bloodpack. Made some Nuka too. Need to make Rad-X.
Nuka Sheet WIP FR.png
Done translating our projects intro sequence : D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AzureDragonSoul