Chiakscare

Resident Tifaholic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello!

You guys may have noticed my now frequent status updates when playing a new game on stream; I was wondering if this is considered spam. Do the statuses backlog in Status page (such as being able to see my old ones)?

Would updating it so frequently be considered spam?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
2 posts a day. If you're linking something, you can't just provide the link - you have to say what it is and/or why you're linking it.

Chiakscare

Resident Tifaholic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I thought as much; I just switch games frequently with 2 hour time slots and this is more noticeable than only posting on the thread.

How should I divide that up in status then if it's 2 per day? x.x

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You could just reply to your own feed people following you that day would get a notification, for new replies. You could reserve a second status update for bigger changes and just use one status update for streams or something.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What you may want to post is the day's schedule in some sort of web document and provide the live link as well. That way people know what is coming up in advance. If enough people get interested, you also may want to consider making a Twitter or something similar instead for flash updates. Of course the second status can be used during a large intermission to let people know what the remaining schedule is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
going along with what Ms. Littlefish said you could always do a facebook page for rpg maker tv of course you'd need to spread the word on rpg maker sites and get people to follow the page.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Or you could just have a thread in the Let's Play Hub, which is what it was created for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who loves the Final Fantasy series?~
Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kurari