Level 99 Demi-fiend
- Mar 1, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
This is a compilation of Visual Novel Maker-related questions!
- As of the moment, you can buy it through Steam!
- If you prefer a stand-alone version, please visit our web store!
- Due to our partnership with KADOKAWA, you can now use RPG Maker resources in VNM and vice versa!
- Yes. Our Steam Page has more details about the specifications.
- Yes. Visual Novel Maker allows you to export to multiple platforms. More specifically, Windows, MacOSX, Linux Ubuntu, Android (Cordova), iOS (Cordova), Steam OS and for the Web.
- Absolutely! Visual Novel Maker has three amazing features; Powerful Eventing Tools, Plugins and Extensions. This allows you to customize your game and VNM specifically to what you need! Even if you can’t program, our Eventing tools can help you out as long as you know what and how to implement what you need.
- Whenever Cubism3 is finished with their WebGL support. However, it does not mean you can't use Cubism 3 to make 2.1 models.
- Definitely! We have revised our software EULA so feel free to check it out for more specifics.