Suiton00

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hi, again, I just wanted to know if there exist any option to exclude resources (Graphic and Audio files) that are not been use when you click in built the game.

FoxySeta

Cleric, script kiddie and fudanshi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, again, I just wanted to know if there exist any option to exclude resources (Graphic and Audio files) that are not been use when you click in built the game.
Not as far as I know (unless the engine does it automatically. Test it and see it for yourself if you don't wanto to wait for the devs' answer). Also, try suggesting it as a new feature in Visual Novel Maker Improvement Boards.

Jomarcenter

jomarcenter-MJM
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Got it with humble bundle. Before I do mess around

It there any assets that included with the Japanese version but didn't included with the English version because of similar case with RMMV (the special folder that was removed in the english version but can be obtain via request)?
I would like to get them as well.

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Staff member
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Got it with humble bundle. Before I do mess around

It there any assets that included with the Japanese version but didn't included with the English version because of similar case with RMMV (the special folder that was removed in the english version but can be obtain via request)?
I would like to get them as well.

RMMV Special folder was only removed because of outcry from the community. Other than that there's nothing removed at all.

ChatS

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'd like to know a bit more specific details about this part...

Can I use RPG Maker Resources on VNM and vice versa?
  • Due to our partnership with KADOKAWA, you can now use RPG Maker resources in VNM and vice versa!

Does this also apply to all the DLC music/sound packs sold here or on steam from various artists/sellers which are created for any RPGmaker as well? E.G: Joel Steudler music packs, Kairi Sawler music packs, etc.

Thanks!

Sakurra

I want a brownie.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just found out Visual Novel Maker is 40% on sale in the next 4 hours before it ends. When is the next time it will be on sale and will it be more than 40%?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broskiman1