- Jan 12, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
- Aug 23, 2015 - Version 2.0 is now officially out!
- July 30, 2015 - Started work on version 2 of this game. Same game and story but with more content, puzzles, lore and maybe save function. Read more about it here.
- July 25, 2015 - News on the canceled Friend 2 game. Read here.
- May, 17, 2015 - Updated game with a new Read_Me file, changed pushable box textures, removed shadows, and several minor tweaks. This should be the last official update.
- March 8, 2015 - Game is now available in Brazilian Portuguese! Download link below!
- Jan 29, 2015 - Version 1.1 - fix door puzzle to be easier!
- Jan 27, 2015 - Game Released!
Download GameJolt (v2.0)
Download Indie Database (v2.0)
Download Brazilian Portuguese (v1.2)
What's the new version (2.0)?
A major overhaul of the game with several changes in gameplay, new puzzles and map layouts. The story and length of the game is about the same. This is not a sequel and wasn't designed to be a new game in the series. This was to polish many of the rough elements in the game while keeping what made the original amazing. There is also some secrets to be found within the game. This is the absolute final version of the game. Minor patches and fixes will come if needed. Friend is now complete. Thank you all for making this game great!
You play as the one who enters a mysterious house on the edge of town. The game consist of mostly exploration and solving puzzles to progress through the game. The house has a mind of it's own and will play all sorts of mind bending tricks to throw you off. As you play you will discover notes that will help progress the plot. This game is estimated to be about 10-30 minutes long and contains no saving. You won't need to save, the game isn't that long.
- "I have no words to express what this game is really. Whoever will play this will understand what I mean. This game touched me really deeply." - Dreadshadow
- "It was so sad and amazing and brilliant and wow..." - Knighteriius
- "...everything is nice and well put together and with a powerful message at the end." - Dalph
- Walk or run in a never-ending, ever-changing house!
- Make friends!
- Push and pull boxes (but not at the same time)!
- Features 5 colors!
- Beat the game in 10 - 30 minutes in one playthrough!
- No menus. No saving. No Title Screen.
- Features 5 soundtracks!
- Custom art and animations!
- Made in 24 hours!
Any bugs you find please post a screenshot (required) and the last note you saw. In most cases, the game might be messing with you and you simply missed something! So far there hasn't been any reported bugs!
Last edited by a moderator: