lordvalinar

Lord of the Damned
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sorry if I haven't provided updates in a bit. Been a bit hectic. Not much progress has been made unfortunately but I haven't stopped. I'm going to try to focus on getting the menu portion working this week. Something simple to start off (add an actor to the party; automatic +5 friendship points) -> Open menu -> Friends List (should see actor 2's face graphic, name, current relationship bar).

LilKnockerOut

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sorry if I haven't provided updates in a bit. Been a bit hectic. Not much progress has been made unfortunately but I haven't stopped. I'm going to try to focus on getting the menu portion working this week. Something simple to start off (add an actor to the party; automatic +5 friendship points) -> Open menu -> Friends List (should see actor 2's face graphic, name, current relationship bar).
Hey, don't sweat it, man. I'm just glad you're still working on it.

TheGameAfter

I'm here to help and to learn!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Really no need to be sorry, do it when you have time, we can only thank you for doing this, don't feel pressured or anything.

Sloff1155

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm happy to see people reply I've been away busy with work and life. I'm definitely interested in something with a in game menu, Extremely detailed, lot's of options. I would definitely be willing to pay if I like it definitely.

Sloff1155

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh I guess I should probably ask this - to both OP and yourself @LilKnockerOut but how much of the original system did you want? Like specifically what features?

PLANNED:
- Make a Sims-like menu of current friends/lovers with basic actor data, bars, titles, icons of showing relationships of said actor. (So a friendship meter and a romance meter - which doesn't appear until initiated)

- The relationship system itself will be Sims-Like (so the Multiple Leader option from moogle's plugin), although if you want to have the option for a single actor only, I can do that.

- After each battle: Relations with current party members increase (option to also include members not included in battle - like for those at camp or something), amount can be adjusted in parameters.

OPTIONAL:
- If the romance option is desired, was going to add in a state that is applied as long as the two romance partners are in the same party (a little buff, if you will)

- If you want the friendship skills from Moogle's plugin (or something similar) when a certain value has been reached (example: 100% = "Best Friend" and thus gain a best friend skill or similar)

And-or anything else you can think of.
I love this one so far. Definitely both Friendship/Romance.

Sloff1155

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Like I said lots of options things like but not limited to, maybe one potential character loves things like killing and would advance the romance system, while another may not like it and decrease standing. Just one example. So the more options the better.

lordvalinar

Lord of the Damned
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I got a menu option to appear (still blank), haven't been able to work much on it (but as promised, it's still going.. albeit slowly). The killing one might be trickier, but I'll see what I can do.

Sloff1155

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I got a menu option to appear (still blank), haven't been able to work much on it (but as promised, it's still going.. albeit slowly). The killing one might be trickier, but I'll see what I can do.
Awesome thanks, just keep me posted. Even a cool work around would work like a note tag that I can make character specific.

lordvalinar

Lord of the Damned
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Just quick after-holidays update. Kitchen is in middle of remodeling so the plugin has been put on pause for a bit. When this is over with, I'll resume working on it. Promise ^_^ Just wanted to post something so nobody thinks I've left them in the wind :p

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@Sloff1155 , please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Snarkyfork wrote on Trihan's profile.
Hey man, I saw you mention that you do MV javascript work? Just wanted to confirm it before I put you on speed dial. =)
"Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is."-Krishna
FastFood in my country is neither fast nor cheap like it's expected to be, but people still buy a lot of it. I don't want to imagine how much of it people would eat if it was.
Started finishing up my bosses and characters...I don't know how long...but its going to take long...

I ended up needing to do a chapter one world map remake. It's still WIP but coming along nicely. =D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CGI_ERICYT