[FROG] Health - Additional Custom HP, Hunger, Thirst and more!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So would the common event look like this, then?
◆If:Time of Day = 4
◆Plugin Command:HEALTH SETCOND night

:Else
◆Plugin Command:HEALTH REMCOND night

:End

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That looks right.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Interesting. Now time doesn't change at all. It just stays at "morning" the entire time.

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update to v1.0.0

I'm taking this out of beta and calling it officially released. The only change from the last beta release is a bug fix.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[mod]Now that it is complete, I am moving this to JS Plugin Releases[/mod]

JayTwist28

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Where is the demo located?

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Where is the demo located?
I used this plugin's demo as my One Map Challenge so it's too big to zip and upload to Github. The demo is in the Sort of the Rings (FROG Health) folder in the repository. If you download the whole repository, you'll get it.

Jrrkein

Insert Witty Title Here
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This plugin seems versatile, but lacking of utitlizing notetags for items say like eating a apple replenish hunger a little

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This plugin seems versatile, but lacking of utitlizing notetags for items say like eating a apple replenish hunger a little
Review the docs in the Formula Config section. Instead of entering note tags, you'll enter references in the formula box, like say "Apple" (with the quotes) and the plugin will reference your configuration in the Formula Config parameters. This way, a Skill or Item can manipulate as many Health HP attributes as you need. "Coffee" may increase rest by quite a bit, but also give you some Water HP. It's easier for me to expand the options and functionality by doing it this way and I hope it's easier for devs too as a lot of formulas may also be reusable.

Jrrkein

Insert Witty Title Here
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
upload_2018-9-9_7-54-58.png
any idea what's wrong here.

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Jrrkein
I'll need more information. If you press F12 when getting this error, you'll get more detail that may help me figure out what's causing it. Any plugins you have installed may help too.

Jrrkein

Insert Witty Title Here
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nevermind some plugin conflict, but
upload_2018-9-9_8-53-39.png
The HP bar shows NAN @Frogboy

Rebella

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Thank you so so so much for this I've been looking for a plugin exactly like this for years! They need more survival plug ins for us not so good coders lol ^^' <3

keizz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello

Can I remove this? I just want 3 status only.

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@keizz
In your plugin parameters, remove the deleted Health stats from Style -> Status Window -> Health Stats 2.

snap.PNG

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, it seems your plugin has an incompatibility with QABS+Gauges (by Quxios): https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/qplugins-latest-qabs.73023/
When the FROG_Health plugin is turned on, this error occurs when I attack an enemy:
When I turn off FROG_Health, it works perfectly fine.
Since Quxios has ceased development for RPG Maker MV plugins altogether, would it be possible for FROG_Health to be made compatible with QABS+Gauges?

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@GameFire
I'd have to see what's causing the problem. You might want to check the settings of my Health plugin and turn off any features that deal with gauges. Usually, if I have to overwrite code because it changes the physical display, I'll provide an on/off switch in case it clashes with another plugin. You might be able to switch off the thing causing the problem right now.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The only setting I could see at first to do with gauges was something about using Enemy HP Gauges. Turned that to false, the error still appears. Went to Battle Status Config and deleted the settings under "Gauges", error still comes up. (I should also note that "Use Enemy HP Gauge" is turned to false, "Use Damage Popup" is false, "Enemy Gauge List" is empty, as is the "Gauges" list under "Battle Status Config".)
Are there any other gauge-related settings I'm missing?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That happens with QABS+Gauges too, if memory serves. Probably for similar reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My new animated paths are beautiful, and look fantastic next to my improved lake/river maps. :LZSexcite:

My sister is a saint. Specifically Saint Peter. Because shes my best friend until other ppl are around then shes all "nope, dont know him, dont like him."
Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomasu