Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!
I'm using Frogboy's plugin for Magic (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/frog-magic-supercharge-your-class-mechanics.99243/), but i think that i stumbled upon a bug.
So, with this plugin i can equip to a character spells of various levels, and that character can cast x spells of a determined level per day. I was testing some spell's damage formula, when i decided to save. I loaded the save again, and when i entered a battle i found out that the spells were now locked. I couldn't select them.
I tried it 3 times in a row, each time that i saved while having spells equipped, when i would load the save the spells were locked.
Is there a solution to this? Thanks in advance!

Randor01

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm so sorry for double-posting, but is there no one here that can help me? I tried bonking my head against the plugin's code, but I can't figure it out T.T
EDIT: yoitsell, can you hear me? Please, i've been wandering here for decades in search of a solution. Be my lighthouse.

Last edited:

Randor01

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm getting annoying, i know, but at this point i'll make this a journal for my progresses in trying to fix this issue. Today i tried to do something different:

1- I made a mage than needs to Prepare spells. That means that he can prepare two of the same spell for two slots if he wants, but when he uses one, that slot it's gone until he rests.
2- I made them equip only one spell, then saved the game.
3- Reopened the game, the spell was unusable as usual.
4- I prepared another spell slots with the same spell, and this one was usable!
5- Since the spell is also usable outside of battle, i made the mage cast it.
6- After he does that, the spell slot disappears as intended
7- But then, i saw that the other spell slot that was unusable was not, well usable!

I'm not sure of what it means, but at least is progress(?)

Randor01

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Again, I'm so sorry for necroposting, but if someone could help with this issue i would be extremely grateful T-T

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hosting a private game jam...might have smthng to post soon if I can fix these dang parallaxes.
Oof it's been a while...well I'm back to stay!
Gosh I hate fireworks. Especially if you cant even see em. Its just noise. Noise that scares my pets.
Some (totally) differfent (more traditional) Goblin faces...

what do you guys think?
My game = 4.5k hours, 4 years+ and should be done in 3 weeks!!

OMG so excited!

I plan to finish before my b day, July 21st.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viewtifuljoe