Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!
I'm redoing this thread since it didn't really give much information of what the problem was specifically.
I'm using FROGBOY's plugin for Magic (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/frog-magic-supercharge-your-class-mechanics.99243/), but i think that i stumbled upon a bug.
So, with this plugin i can use a magic System similar to the one used in D&D and other Role Play games of the same genre: each character has a number of spell slots, and to these slots i can equip spells for the character to cast. Once used a spell in a spell slot it is consumed, and if i want to use it again i need to rest and reequip my spells. I can also equip the same spell on multiple slots, as long as i have enough space.
Schermata 2020-07-07 alle 12.05.43.png
"Incantesimi" means Spells, and "Memorizza" is Memorize. If i go to Memorize i can equip spells to the character's spell slots. Spells shows me what spells are equipped on the character as of now. In this case, i have two charges of "Dardo Incantato". (Magic Missile)

So, i was testing some spell's effect in battle, when i decided to save.

Schermata 2020-07-07 alle 12.09.53.pngHere you can see that the spells are selectable.

I loaded the save again, and when i entered a battle i found out that the spells were now locked. I couldn't select them.

Schermata 2020-07-07 alle 12.11.25.png
Here is the same battle after i loaded the save. Now i can't select the spells anymore.
If i die in battle the spells are unequipped, and if i equip them again they are once again usable, until you save and reload at least.
I tried it too many times as of now, each time that i saved while having spells equipped, when i would load the save the spells were locked.
Is there a solution to this? I know that FROGBOY hasn't posted here for a long time, so i really don't know who to ask for help. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ESAMarathon on Twitch, now streaming "Eat Girl". Yep, that's the title of a game... Apparently it's a Pacman knockoff.... Which is of course the only logical conclusion one would get from a name like "Eat Girl". :kaopride: I can't believe anybody would think anything else! :kaoback:
Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhengdddddd