dont use my moo-cow face, please! ^-^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hello, i have a question:

i tried to find a tileset with yandex reversed image search but no result. someone from the oniromancie-forum mentioned that it could be from a game. but which one could it be? and if it isnt from a game .... who is the creator from these tileset?

tileset16.png

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
This set was released on the Zanyzora Website back then. It was meant for RMXP, but Zanyzora is also on the blacklist for stealing stuff, as people did not really care about terms and credits then. So anything that was provided there should not be used at all.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Ilithianeae

dont use my moo-cow face, please! ^-^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i wasnt sure if it would fit there so i placed it into the general forum.

@Avery ah, it was from zanyzora? interesting! what a pity that it is on the blacklist ....

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
At least now you can point at what kinda art you seek if you want someone to make you tiles :3

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I remember once when I was at Disney's Animal Kingdom and I got to dance with some of the cast members! It was so much fun! After the show my dad and I got frozen lemonade and some ice cream. It makes me feel better remembering the good things about my dad... maybe I will return to Orlando.
spending almost entire day to mod skyrim but it still couldn't run properly :(
My friend has become one with the glitter. @ImaginaryVillain, got any room in the Cult of the Sporkle?
I still cannot wrap my head around how to edit and use arrays in RPG Maker MV o_O
Gamemaking has been slower, but I do my best to make small progress every day. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SenTony