dont use my moo-cow face, please! ^-^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hello, i have a question:

i tried to find a tileset with yandex reversed image search but no result. someone from the oniromancie-forum mentioned that it could be from a game. but which one could it be? and if it isnt from a game .... who is the creator from these tileset?

tileset16.png

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
This set was released on the Zanyzora Website back then. It was meant for RMXP, but Zanyzora is also on the blacklist for stealing stuff, as people did not really care about terms and credits then. So anything that was provided there should not be used at all.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

I've moved this thread to Resource Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Ilithianeae

dont use my moo-cow face, please! ^-^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i wasnt sure if it would fit there so i placed it into the general forum.

@Avery ah, it was from zanyzora? interesting! what a pity that it is on the blacklist ....

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
At least now you can point at what kinda art you seek if you want someone to make you tiles :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who would think putting a power button on a side of a laptop is a good thing? You want to move the laptop and you suddenly press the button.
The second draft of my script is almost done, and I don't think I'm going to write a third draft. I'll make changes to dialogue here and there, but I'm happy with the series of events the way they are.
How you feel about font and dialogue box changing for every main character while the minor cast and regular npc get their own styles? Too much?
Just found an obviously custom effect (i.e. edited by me) in my resources>sounds folder called "rip jaw off". Dear Lord what is wrong with me as a person that at some point I needed a sound *specifically* for THAT??
(...rhetorical question.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasasewamobilbali