Front View battle sprite plugin

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by Johnboy, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Johnboy

Johnboy Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Hi there. As the title says, I'm looking to have a plugin made that will allow me to use the map sprites in battle instead of
    the sideview sprites. While simply creating a spritesheet to accomplish this would be far easier and less time consuming,
    I am using SRD character generator, which means that I cannot simply create the spritesheet ahead of time. Therefore I am asking if someone would be interested in creating a plugin that would be able to use the map sprite in battle, similar to Final Fantasy Mystic Quest.

Here is a Youtube link to the combat sprites I would like.

I'm not interested so much in the blindness effect, which spins the character towards the screen, but it would be a nice bonus.

If anyone is interested in this project, they can PM me with any questions or just drop them on here. I'm not very proficient in js but I am also going to attempt to create the plugin myself. Maybe someone could also assist me with that if they are not willing to take on the project.

TheTitan99 likes this.
  2. TheTitan99

TheTitan99 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    This may be able to help. Or at least work as a starting point:

It still is setup for sideview, not front, but it shouldn't be that hard to make the sprites face upwards... probably.