Front View or Side View?

Which do you prefer, side view or front view?

• Side View

Votes: 37 52.9%
  • Front View

Votes: 33 47.1%

• Total voters

a3xgf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Look at Live2D
I heard of Live 2D, but I never tried to use it. Is it even compatible with RPG Maker MZ? I saw a Live2D animated sprite of Priscilla on Visustella's Twitter, but no idea how to implemente something like that inside a game.

Does Live2D only allow handdrawing or if I use rendered characters from 3D models may also work? I am managing to create all my sprites from renders and I am liking the results. I work better and faster making a 3D model and generating everything from there.

It is sad to say it, but while I can do image editing just fine and even redraws of compelx drawing to fix issues on them (fixing pixel art is also fine) but drawing a human from zero is pretty much impossible for me regardless of the style.

NinjaGenesi

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm a side-view person. Side-view games I've played have more flashy animations, but front-view can still appeal to me visually.

I think it has more to do with my own abilities. I've been able to draw out characters and small animations from a side-view perspective. When I get to front-view however, it looks like a $20 budget anime.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".
Doing RPG Maker News for 16th September 2021

Stream is live! I am currently doing pixel art and will be practicing shading! Feel free to drop by!
wow, Surface Tension is really one MF of an FPS level huh
So, I got let go from my current job because my skill set didn't align with the department's goals anymore. I have some hope, because I am currently in contact with a manager from a different department, and they are desperate for more employees. We'll see what happens... :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamicon