FrozenNorseman

Shivering
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello honourable board members. I am slowly (but steadily) in the process of creating some MV assets for use with the taller sprites. At the moment I have thrown my love and devotion at hiddenone's Hine sprites, so if and when new stuff appears here, it will probably be related to those character templates, though they should be easily translatable for anyone with the inclination to do so.

TOS:
Credit: FrozenNorseman, hiddenone, Kadokawa
Non-Commercial: Free to use
Commercial: Free to use (but let me and hiddenone know so we can check it out!). And if you create something awesome, please do share it with us.
Repost: Link to this thread and (if applicable) hiddenone's.
Edits: Allowed for personal use, please contact the original creators (me - and mainly hiddenone) before sharing them.
Repost of Edits: Allowed, just let me (and hiddenone, in case her stuff is present too) know.
Maker Required: RPG Maker MV

-----

Soooo. Gear.
It's a soft start. Swords. While the regular MV sprites are too small to wield anything and make it look decent, this is not the case for taller sprites. So why the heck are all those heroes running around in dangerous situations barehanded? Why are soldiers patroling the wilds armed only with sweaty palms and halitosis? Remedy that right now by shoving a sword (hilt first) into the outstretched hand of your hero or favourite NPC!
*Injury and/or death may occur if handling sharp objects designed for stabbing and cutting incorrectly. Report to your nearest authorized weapons instructor for a full drill in which end (hint: it's the pointy one) goes into the enemy and which you grab for swinging.

Sword (right handed)

Update: This was made a while back - a lantern added to the Town Guard that hiddenone created. Goes great with a plugin like TerraxLighting (I recommend "Fire 200 #CD960A"). And a female version of the town guard (uses same leather breastplate - none of that boob-window armor here)

Town Guard Lantern.png
Female town guard.png

Speaking of Hine-sprites, here's the male villagers with a few tweaks (and more beards). Use that for some variation over the standard ones if'n you please.

Hine Villagers Beards.png

Three armored horsemen. One soldier and two knights in heavier armor (with and witout helmet)

$Soldier on horse.png
$Knight on horse2.png
$Knight on horse.png

Last edited:

samkfj

Bug Powder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bro--that's sweet. Dig it!

PS: Guns, next? :D

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ah! Thank you so much for sharing these! And a thank you to Hiddenone for letting you post them! I was wanting a female town guard, so you saved me some trouble there! The lantern and sword are nice additions --and those beards! Ahrug! Those variations are perfect! Keep up the great work! I hope to see more additions in the future! The Hine Sprites really deserve to be expanded.

FrozenNorseman

Shivering
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Some armoured horsemen for Hine sprites using the armored footmen hiddenone created in combination with the rider template: A soldier with chainmail and breastplate and a knight with tabard in two variations (helmet on/off).

Time to get those patrols up and running!

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you for the armored horsemen edits of Hiddenone's Hine Sprites, they were absolutely needed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noicchi