FrozenNorseman

Shivering
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello honourable board members. I am slowly (but steadily) in the process of creating some MV assets for use with the taller sprites. At the moment I have thrown my love and devotion at hiddenone's Hine sprites, so if and when new stuff appears here, it will probably be related to those character templates, though they should be easily translatable for anyone with the inclination to do so.

TOS:
Credit: FrozenNorseman, hiddenone, Kadokawa
Non-Commercial: Free to use
Commercial: Free to use (but let me and hiddenone know so we can check it out!). And if you create something awesome, please do share it with us.
Repost: Link to this thread and (if applicable) hiddenone's.
Edits: Allowed for personal use, please contact the original creators (me - and mainly hiddenone) before sharing them.
Repost of Edits: Allowed, just let me (and hiddenone, in case her stuff is present too) know.
Maker Required: RPG Maker MV

-----

Soooo. Gear.
It's a soft start. Just one thing on the menu. Swords. While the regular MV sprites are too small to wield anything and make it look decent, this is not the case for taller sprites. So why the heck are all those heroes running around in dangerous situations barehanded? Why are soldiers patroling the wilds armed only with sweaty palms and halitosis? Remedy that right now by shoving a sword (hilt first) into the outstretched hand of your hero or favourite NPC!
*Injury and/or death may occur if handling sharp objects designed for stabbing and cutting incorrectly. Report to your nearest authorized weapons instructor for a full drill in which end (hint: it's the pointy one) goes into the enemy and which you grab for swinging.

Sword (right handed)

samkfj

Bug Powder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bro--that's sweet. Dig it!

PS: Guns, next? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayato7729