Phade102

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey all, its been a while since i've been here, but i've started working on a project I left a while ago. its right now mainly FSM, but I was wondering if anyone would know if the Ancient dungeons sets would fit in appropriately with it? The winter ancient dungeons is exactly what i'm looking for, but I wouldn't want the colour schemes and such to look out of place. any advice would be greatly appreciatex!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Product Discussion and Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Phade102

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

I've moved this thread to Product Discussion and Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

I apologise, I thought i was in the right forum!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Observation Log 1 on the planet of "RPGMAKERWEB": Local RMXP community seems to have very few survivors. Their script tech-level is in the early Stone Age(about the same as 66RPG in 2007).
Some cats/wolves/squirrels are spotted, they are likely friendly. :3
Keep working on establishing more meaningful contacts.
May try to use the "I Come in Peace" protocol if encounter any hostiles.
Using hiddenone's QTE tutorial I've been able to setup a simple fishing system. Instead of just the pointer moving, the goal moves as well. Holding the action button scrolls the pointer and pressing the down arrow key hooks the fish. The speed of both is variable as well as the number of successful hooks needed for a catch.
When someone helps you solve a problem, it's good to report the thread so it can be closed, but it's also nice to go back and post in the thread to let them know their suggestion actually worked. And, you know, to say thanks for helping.
Yes, I made made my profile picture into a poorly edited fat cat

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yajihana