Phade102

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey all, its been a while since i've been here, but i've started working on a project I left a while ago. its right now mainly FSM, but I was wondering if anyone would know if the Ancient dungeons sets would fit in appropriately with it? The winter ancient dungeons is exactly what i'm looking for, but I wouldn't want the colour schemes and such to look out of place. any advice would be greatly appreciatex!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Product Discussion and Support. Thank you.

thepsyche

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I use both of these together, but I heavily edit my maps in image processing programs. I try to keep to the original-sized VX Ancient Dungeons assets so that they look similar in "sharpness" to each other.

:)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A woman gave me her number without me even asking for it. Then she left because she had other patients to see.
oh, hey, I forgot about all this!

my old project got abandoned after I started working too much on stuff I'd already worked on - plus, starting to hate the story I wrote for it. Then, well, a lot of serious life **** went down. I ended up moving across the country, cutting off some people, etc. - **** was rough.

So, uh, I guess I'm back for now? Funny how things work.
I'm glad I'm sticking to my guns on having fighting game mechanics in my game, from what I've read, it's not for everyone. but for the most part, I've made it so you don't have to use them motion inputs for attacks if you don't want to.
And my project's just entered the Lunar New Year Sale 2022... Let's see if it reaches it's goal of $ 7,77.
Ohmygoodness I played Dicey Dungeons for the first time last night. Gave me SO MANY IDEAS for how to fix Heidi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
orchid_mantis