FSM Credits

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
When using resources from First Seed Materials, are there particular people that must be credited? If so, is there a list I can reference? I need to cherry-pick a few of these lovely works.

I ask because I've noted a few files have a name written on a couple of empty space tiles, but only a few, and the ones I'm looking to use do not have this.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I've got my information correct: FSM was a collective effort by different artists and that the things submitted to FSM only needed to be credited FSM. However, that doesn't mean that other people didn't make there own stuff in the same style, and posted, say, on their own blog and want their names credited as well. So, I guess it would depend on exactly where you got the materials from.

This topic might shed more light in case I'm wrong in my information. (It does happen occasionally.)

Last edited by a moderator:

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hmm. Well, looking back through my downloads, it appears I did get it from the thread you linked to - particularly from one of the REFMAP rescue archives. Perhaps I will have my friend pore over the terms for me, once it's a sane hour on the Japan side of the planet.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you checked Avery's translation thread?

taarna23

Marshmallow Princess
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
I had no idea there were English terms!

...but... I find myself concerned by the fact that they state no secondary distribution. I know they've disappeared, but that doesn't change their terms...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is it so hard to accept existential stoicism? To insist stoics must be deterministic is like insisting God couldnt create evolving animals. Drop the dogmas and concider the compatible mechanics
I just had a duel at Duel Links, and started right away with a fusion monster... felt like an actual yugioh main character :3
Now listen closely... Here's a little lesson in trickery, This is going down in history...
So the four of my friends are singing a song and I'm like... ohoho I don't know this song. Better act like I do!
A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
califert