Selhan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Dear forum admins, do we know if the latest DLC of FSM (already relaeased in Japanese) is to be translated then released on the English RPGM website one day, or not?
The FSM DLC has been great ressource packs for MV, I guess I won't be the only one interested in getting it as soon as translated.

Thanks!

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It'll reach our store eventually. It usually takes a little bit of time depending on how translating it, licensing, legal work, and picking the right window of time to sell. You can also just go to the Japanese store and buy it there if you're bank/credit card allows it. They even take paypal.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!
I typically ask this on my normal social media channels, but figured there may be good replies here. Anyone got any good horror movie recommendations? I've seen a lot, but I always love getting suggestions! Bonus points if you know which service it is streaming on (in the US) - bring on the spOoooOky!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stulfie