Bastrophian

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@Liak - I was having the same issues, but I decided to just get a steam card and buy it that way. Also, the first time I tried buying it was on steam, the second time I tried over my phone, the I tried through Edge... eventually I called Paypal to find out WTH was going on...the guy said that the Government was requiring them to monitor payments to Degica, because its stationed outside the US or something....so stupid. I told them ive made payment to Degica many many times before and never had issues till now. Almost missed the sale. 

Timty

Artist
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
It looks good! Purchased...

Dream!

Champagne Mami
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The best tilesets ever! Loved by MV and 2003 fans worldwide.

GE_Peter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's going for 20 percent off on Steam right now, until the 3rd of Jan I think.

And for those having trouble paying with Paypal, Steam even offers a Bitcoin payment option!

Zerphoon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I really hope im not posting out of place, I just bought these and when I loaded it up I was told i was missing some files that I was able to fix by importing the files from the core game in my steam directory, HOWEVER it didnt seem to fix all the issues as I was still missing !ex_chara01.png and after I tried to temp fix that I got another error that I was missing fsm_ex_chara01.png, is there a place I can get the files that werent included in my download? I feel cheated since one of the files im missing specifically says fsm in the file name... i own the steam version of rpg maker mv, but i bought the resource pack through the rpg store if that helps.

beliziam

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Germany
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I bought it on steam there is no file called "!ex_chara01" in the dlc. Maybe you could be more specific what you're missing.

Zerphoon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thats as specific as I can be I dunno i could screen shot the errors im getting? Apparently im missing a bunch of bgm files too

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
They are so cute and well designed! This is a great work and I am in love with that stove u.u Too bad I only use ace, would buy for mv definitely!

beliziam

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Germany
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That doesn't sound like a dlc problem at all. The dlc is only containing graphics it looks like your project has some problems. Maybe create a new project and copy the tilesets settings from the sample game.

Zerphoon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
But then why is one of my missing files "fsm_ex_chara01.png" ?.....

EDIT:

Last edited:

beliziam

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Germany
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your having problems with the sample game. Try to redownload the dlc on steam.

Zerphoon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I bought the pack through the store page on rpgmakerweb not through steam and ive redownloaded it several times now

mara_vertin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Zerphoon Don't worry. fsm_ex_chara01 are just some random characters made with the generator so at least you know that you don't miss any real content. But of course I understand that it is really irritating that the sample game won't work.
However there should be a japanese and a english version of the sample game. Did you check if the missing file is in the img/character folder of the other one? If not maybe it will help to copy one of the other character sheets (people1 for example) and name it fsm_ex_chara01.
This way you won't have the NPCs that were normally used in the sample but I think it doesn't really matter because as I said before the missing characters are just some random generator sprites. Nothing special.

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I'm really loving the FSM tiles. I haven't been this happy with a tileset since Celianna's Ancient Dungeons. I really like that it accomplishes--like the blog post states--being darker and less saturated than the RTP, giving it that medieval fantasy vibe but still keeping the color to make the game world feel vibrant and versatile.

In my opinion, THIS is the style that MV's RTP should've been created in. Rather than adjust these tiles to fit RTP, I plan on adjusting RTP (brightness/contrast/saturation) to fit these.

Now, if only there was a less chibi style sprite generator to accompany these tiles, I'd be a very happy MV user. :)

Mister.Right

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I bought it a while ago. Now I just started using it. I need pattern for those floor and grass where can I download them? Thx

SMF

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just bought it.
Amazing set!

Phade102

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am eagerly waiting for desert and snow tiles to be released, but from what i've seen on REFMAPs twitter, theres a town expansion set coming out soon.

Phade102

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The next one will probably be town and cities. Hopefully the next one after will be deserts, snow and so forth. I wouldn't mind an underworld/crypt.
I 100% agree with this. desert and snow are important for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My pumpkin! Anyone like Fallout?

It's not terrible, but could be better. This thing took me over an hour to carve. :kaophew:

Dad's watching a WWII documentary while I work on some cool assets for my games. I just love RPG Maker!
Also Happy Halloween! Dad's friend won't be coming unfortunately, but Dad will still be taking me to Boxi Park to have some fun tonight! I'll be posting a video on my YouTube channel of the show, and I'll be sure to post a link here.
"Nightmares exist outside of logic and there's little fun to be had in explanations. They're antithetical to the poetry of fear. In a horror story the victim keeps asking why, but there can be no explanation and there shouldn't be one..." - Stephen King
I feel people seek explanation and demand it sometimes in games, but in the horror genre, well, maybe you shouldn't have one. Silent Hill 1 comes to mind...
Managed to implement QSprite.

Always double check your plugin order.

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emcautley1