Dungeonmind

Lvl 4000 Humanoid
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hopefully in Town and Cities there will be a castle included? Just an idea. :)

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
a castle version would be wounderful and at the same time kill me *laughing* oh gosh

IguanaGuy

Developing I.C.B.M. :Unleashed!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Nightshade , did you also check out the Wood and cave first seed DLC? I know it isn't a crypt or castle, but there are some wonderful cave variations ( coastal/underwater is neat one) There are a lot of ruins covered in grass/moss mixed in with the forest tileset stuff as well.
If we are also suggesting possible future DLCs in this style then I would love to see Desert and Volcano/Wastelands variety! :)

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i bought them both =^-^=

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head
A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloojacie