FSM: Woods and Cave Tiles and FSM: Town of Beginnings HELP!

Ozunaga

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there! I just got RPG Maker MV and finished watching tutorials on YouTube so I think I have a good grasp at the basics.

I purchased the FSM: Woods and Cave Tiles as well as the FSM: Town of Beginnings Tiles from Steam (yes, I bought RPG Maker MV from Steam). I was quite excited about my purchase but I somehow couldn't find the tiles anywhere. Aren't they supposed to be in the dlc folder? If they are, they're not there. Am I doing something wrong? Like a noob mistake?

Please help!

Thanks!

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Try to check the DLC files in your steam library and then to check for damaged files in the folder to redownload them as well.

Ozunaga

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just did and I still don't see it. I also brought up the command prompt but it couldn't find any damaged files. It's like it doesn't exist. It's as if I purchased nothing. Any other suggestions? Thanks for replying!

callmedan

Friendly Stranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
err~ I normally have to restart Steam to get the dlc downloaded :kaoswt: have you tried it yet?

Ozunaga

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh my... I can't believe it was as simple as restarting. I was too excited about the purchase I didn't even think of it. Thank you! You really helped me out!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It sometimes take a while for the dlc to download, especially if the steam download cache has been damaged (which happens one or two times per year).

In such a case follow the steam help instructions for clearing the download cache, after that the dlc should work regularly again.

Ozunaga

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It sometimes take a while for the dlc to download, especially if the steam download cache has been damaged (which happens one or two times per year).

In such a case follow the steam help instructions for clearing the download cache, after that the dlc should work regularly again.
Yea, I know what I have to do now if and when it happens again :kaopride:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There a thread out there that tells us the best way to open an RPG that isn't 'the protag gets out of bed'?
Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BenjaminW