Liandra Aura

Game Director
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These look fantastic and I will definitely see if I can make use of this in the first game in my trilogy since it won't be commercial. I may have to contact you in the future so if you don't mind, could you message me your email so I can add you to my contact list for the sequels?

Fuchsilein

Devil Fox
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
#Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Liandra Aura

Game Director
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This sword looks very familiar to something I've seen before. Not sure where from though.

For the sake of detail, if you care to edit the image a bit, I suggest changing the reflection between the first and last frames on the swords to make it look more realistic. If you don't, who will notice except an art critic like myself? :p  

Hope to see more form you in the future :)  

Fuchsilein

Devil Fox
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Like is said i use mostly Icons as "Basic" so its possible you saw a similar Icon somewhere :p

I'll look into the reflection as soon as i finished the 5 Swords i want to be done today ;)

Fuchsilein

Devil Fox
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
#Removed until i cleared the Credits Rights.. 

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of a Princess Seagull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
These are great!! Definitely going to watch this, they re incredible so far! May I suggest spears? Many people avoid them but I feel spears have great potential!

Fuchsilein

Devil Fox
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I'm using Spears in my Game as well, so you can expect to see some soon ;)

Fuchsilein

Devil Fox
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Axe(s)?

Common Axe

Uncommon Axe 1

Uncommon Axe 2

Uncommon Axe 3

Uncommon Axe 4

I think they came out good.. but I dont think I'll make any more Axe(s) (i have no idea how to spell the plural of axe.. >.<) they are a pain in the *chough* to make :/

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What icons have you based these on?

Liandra Aura

Game Director
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Feel like some more detailed axes would do well here. Maybe a dwarven war axe? (Basically an axe with a hammer head or spike on the back end) Being dwarven, you'd imagine there being some detail worked into the axe.

As for the swords, perhaps we could see a Khopesh (sword with a bend in the middle meant to be used for tripping or disarming an opponent) and a sword-breaker dagger? (Meant for disarming solely. Not a good assault weapon but definitely handy for duelists)

I know you're using others base work to produce these but the edits shouldn't be too bad. I might actually take a swing at them myself :o

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using the Icons from Ails/7Soul as a Base for Coloring and a form base.

Did that artist give you a licence that allows you to edit his/her icons? If not, you need to remove them from here.

Please give a link to the originals, including the original terms-of-service for the icons.

You are also required to give correct credit for any originals you edit and post on this site - you can and will be banned for credit theft on this site (see forum rules), so add the missing credits and links to the first post.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I see you're using Whitecat's icons as a base and basically tracing them, but in a higher resolution. This is NOT okay to do without permission, and definitely without crediting Whitecat.

You need to credit the appropriate people.

Liandra Aura

Game Director
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thought these looked very familiar. Hope you can get the permissions. Might be a bit too late but I hope you get what's needed.

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of a Princess Seagull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ohhhh... THAT IS why I recognised them... that explains my deja vu...

Fuchsilein

Devil Fox
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Well thats some pretty stupid missunterstanding -.-" I've got that Icon Set from someone else and he told me it's from Ains/7Soul and that it would be ok to use them as Base for my Stuff .. gonna contact Whitecat now first, probally you can close that Topic, If i get the permission to continue this work, I'll open up a new Thread....

:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero
Would you pay monthly for your pc if you'd get "free" upgrades every 2 years?
well, I definitely have a type, cute redheads with medusa piercings, met and hit it off with two of them in the last 72 hours, what does it mean lol?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lanking