- Feb 1, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
1915. Western Russia. The captain of the Russian army named Alexey during one of the battles is seriously injured. He was saved, but he is no longer allowed to fight, and so he goes home. However, the train on which Alexey was to return home, crashes, while the captain himself miraculously remains unscathed. But now he had to go home on foot. One day, while wandering in the dense forest during a heavy downpour, Alexey came upon a lonely house... A house that carries a certain mystery in itself... And now, Alexey will have to face what is in the house... in the house full of mysteries...
- The whole game is built only on one map.
- Explore the small house carefully. Perhaps you will find something that will help you get out.
- No fights! Only research and nothing more!
- The game can be finished in various ways. But which of the ways is right?
- The text prologue and epilogues to some endings were added.
- The story and dialogues partially rewritten and rewised.
- Several new endings were added.
- Some graphics and sound effects have been changed and added.
- Some puzzles in the house have been changed.
- The soundtrack of the game was partially changed.