Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
index.php
Good day to all! After almost a year, I finally almost finished work on a new, expanded version of my small quest called Full of Mysteries. Maybe one of you has already seen the post with this game... But I decided to make a new post because this version will be completely different from the original version, and, in fact, this version of the game is the result of the fact, which I wanted to achieve earlier, but for one reason or another I have not realized this.

Storyline:

1915. Western Russia. The captain of the Russian army named Alexey during one of the battles is seriously injured. He was saved, but he is no longer allowed to fight, and so he goes home. However, the train on which Alexey was to return home, crashes, while the captain himself miraculously remains unscathed. But now he had to go home on foot. One day, while wandering in the dense forest during a heavy downpour, Alexey came upon a lonely house... A house that carries a certain mystery in itself... And now, Alexey will have to face what is in the house... in the house full of mysteries...

Features [from Original game]:
  • The whole game is built only on one map.
  • Explore the small house carefully. Perhaps you will find something that will help you get out.
  • No fights! Only research and nothing more!
  • The game can be finished in various ways. But which of the ways is right?
Features [from Remastered game]:

• The text prologue and epilogues to some endings were added.
  • The story and dialogues partially rewritten and rewised.
  • Several new endings were added.
  • Some graphics and sound effects have been changed and added.
  • Some puzzles in the house have been changed.
  • The soundtrack of the game was partially changed.
Screenshots:
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Credits:

Fox Archer; DerTraveler; Celianna; Enterbrain; Kaimen; Ayene-chan;

Estimated release date: June 30, 2018.

Attachments

• 14991881075084.png
    14991881075084.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 223
  • Title.png
    Title.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 215
  • 241.png
    241.png
    112.7 KB · Views: 216
  • 242.png
    242.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 210
  • 243.png
    243.png
    122.2 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:

Fox Archer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Time for a small update... Added the ability to choose the color mode at the beginning of the game. So far, the names "Night" and "Darkness" are conditional and, perhaps, I will change them. Working with the gameplay part is almost complete... It's not long to wait! Have a nice day! =D3333.png 241.png

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Remastered? I am curious how you chose to remaster? I haven't seen yet the original one, but why to a decide to make it once again?

Fox Archer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello! For a long time I did not say anything about the project. I was busy a little, I did not have enough time for deals. But now I can announce that on June 30 I will lay out a full build of Full of Mysteries. About what I added to the game for this month, I will not speak now. It will be better if you later see everything yourself. I will only say that the global change that I made in the game, to some extent, increased the replay value.
Something like this... =)

I will not add anything else. After three days the game will be ready for release. See you later! =)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Don't think I can ignore this anymore, but it only happens like once a day. Not sure why my entire pc slows down though, its using a lot of memory but not compared to my max. Seem the thread about updating the nwjs it a while ago, it just looked like a pain/tldr :p
nwjs.PNG
Quite the versatile cast so far :p

chars.PNG

Edit: Sprites are made by Alexdraws and TheMightyPalm. I just edited them.
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Well, rats. Was really looking forward to trying out FPS Creator, but trying to install and set it up was pretty much impossible for my tiny brain to comprehend. So much for that, then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khaotom