Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrust

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Im currently using Yanflys Engine Ace for my new project. I've set the screen resolution to 640x416 and my images aren't using the whole space, but are missing a part on the left and right side of the screen, even though they have the right resolution. Is there a way to solve that issue?

pic1.png

McTricky

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Naturally, your pictures will have to be the same size as your new game screen. Your Game Over, Title, and any pictures that you plan to cover the whole screen with will have to be the new size 640x416.

Azahoth

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The problem is that the actual size of your map is cutting the pictures so it needs to be atleast 20 x 13 in map properties.

Last edited by a moderator:

mobychan

CodeMaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I think this script from yanfly fixed it for me, but I'm not sure ^^''

Mako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Your max resolution is 640x480. So upload the pics based on that... If you want full screen, go to your GPU setting's and force full screen. You can tick the 'ignore aspect ratio' it's up to you... Monitors now a day's have built in scaling options as well. But I recommend using your GPU.

Hope this helps.

Mako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Azahoth, depending on his GPU settings you could still have black borders....

Azahoth

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You could if you where running RPG Maker ace in full screen but the screenshot the OP posted was in windowed mode.

Mako

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh true... but OP prolly want's both anyway. =/

Thrust

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
The problem is that the actual size of your map is cutting the pictures so it needs to be atleast 20 x 13 in map properties.
This did it for me, thx :)

Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
That was fast :3

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor