Status
Not open for further replies.

Column

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
And how to make it happen. Sort of like Trance mode on FF9, I want to create a state where when my characters TP gages fill, they enter state that alters their stats and effects their skills for a set number of turns on until the end of battle, at which time their TP Guage resets to 0. Only I can't for the life of me figure out hot to make TP 100% cause a state. I'm sure it's something simple, I'm just blind to the obvious.

deathsia

Pegisister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't think this is possible without a script but then again idk what version your using atm.

Column

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Righto, my bad. I'm using MV. I think I had a script to do what I'm wanting to do back on vx ace but I'll be a monkeys uncle if I know how to make it work now. I guess I'll just have to go without for the time being.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This forum is for discussing broader principles of designing game mechanics. It is not a "how do I do this in my game?" Questions of that nature belong in the appropriate Support forum.

Either post in the MV forum, or make a proper request in the plugin request forum.

I am therefore closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have any of you read Sutter Kane?
My winter pack is now free on itch.io!
Writing music for Utara Forest, a location in All the King's Men. Nothing evokes a mysterious, dreamy sound like solo clarinet and modulation!
Man, nobody has created an MZ state animation plugin outside of VisuStella. That breaks my heart.
Finnuval wrote on Alador's profile.
Cute new avatar you got there ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrdiouf