Full version has the same amount of content as the trial?

Discussion in 'Product Discussion and Support' started by thePHOXrocks, May 28, 2015.

1. thePHOXrocks

thePHOXrocks Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    So I bought VX Ace today because of the midweek madness sale on steam, and when i booted it up, I noticed that even though i'd paid for the full version (as well as a couple DLC items) I only had the content that came with the trial version.

I've tried removing all traces of VX Ace and reinstalling it but to no avail.

I was wondering if anyone has a solution to this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've moved this thread to Product Discussion and Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

I think I recall similar questions being asked before - did you do a search?

3. Celianna

Celianna Tileset artist Global Mod

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    The trial isn't any different from the purchased program, it only has a 30 day limit. The content is no different. If you've bought some extra 'DLC' (we call them resource packs), you will have to manually import them into RPG Maker - it doesn't read it automatically because they're made by third parties.
    Find the folder of your downloaded resource packs, and simply copy and paste the images there in your project's own graphics folder (note that the images should be in the same folders you took them from, so TileA4 should go into Tilesets for example).

4. Iavra

Iavra Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Did you try to load a game that was created with the Lite version?

5. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Only the lite version has content limitations - the 30-day-trial has the same content as the full version.

And if you try to take a project from Lite into the full version, you have to manually add the new content to the project, same as with all other resources, because only in project creation the RTP gets put in automatically.