Fullscreen Plugin messes with Text Windows?

ThatPlush

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heya!
So, I decided to use BearTiger's Fullscreen Plugin as a way to add img borders (as seen below). I didn't want the text boxes to be stretched out and have to edit every single text box in the game so I altered the code resolution from:
Graphics.width = 1280;
Graphics.height = 720;
Graphics.boxHeight = 1280;
Graphics.boxWidth = 720;
To:
Graphics.width = 1280;
Graphics.height = 720;
Graphics.boxHeight = 620;
Graphics.boxWidth = 816;

Doing so, has changed the size of the text boxes (just like I wanted), however, when choices are on screen the game seems to steal a chunk of it that is the same size as the choices box (image below as well).
It's obvious that it's due to me changing the numbers of the text box res, but I don't fully understand why, nor how to fix it whilst keeping the aforementioned size change.

Image of aforementioned text glitch. (Note this only happens when both Choices and Textboxes are on screen at the same time. The black box is transparent.
Glitch.PNG

Image of what I was going to try and do with the plugin (just incase there is a plugin that does what I wanted that I missed, as well as to keep everyone on the same page as to what it is I'm trying to do).Screen.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
Vote for what I show more indepth on Twitter tomorrow from the MZ default resources
Oh look, 12 more free Daz3D models. *adds them to his collection * Yes, the fools... Give it a few months and my collection will be crazy, all without paying a dime. I still have no idea if I'll ever learn the software, but hey... Just in case, these models are quite expensive. In two weeks, they've already given me almost $400 worth of free models. :LZSexcite:
Not easy to find DS resources, is it? I need to make a good compilation thread linking to all the artists that do DS...
Spent a whole evening planning Stats, Animations, Abilities of 24 different weapons.. Only to realize I was just Bloating the Game. In the end i decided to stick with only 6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MasterLink009