dpisacane

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, all,

I just want to start by saying that I really have tried my best to find the answer to this question using the knowledge base, various web searches and the forums, but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

I am working on deploying an HTML5 version of an RPG Maker MV game on itch.io. The issue I am having is that when I enable the fullscreen button, the game remains at the size that is designated in the viewport dimensions. It never actually becomes fullscreen, unless I play it on a mobile device. On my phone, it is properly fullscreen.

Any ideas of how I can get this to scale properly? I have tried a lot of different settings, and nothing seems to do exactly what I'm looking for.

I've seen other RPG Maker projects on there that do this correctly, so I konw that it is possible.

Thanks in advance for any time and attention you have given to this! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I bought a gaiter with Meijer printed on it.

I'm still a Walmart worker, and I wore it today for work.
Trying out new carpet autotiles and I can't decide if it's working or not. Pixeling soft carpets is hard
It seems like this is going to be another remote semester. RIP.
I don't like linear gear progression in games. I'd like to see more gear be useful from start to finish. This is also true for skills. I also like finding overpowered gear, and don't enjoy games that are too balanced.
Framework is getting closer to completion. Adding more QoL changes for users.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakobhenerey309