dpisacane

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, all,

I just want to start by saying that I really have tried my best to find the answer to this question using the knowledge base, various web searches and the forums, but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

I am working on deploying an HTML5 version of an RPG Maker MV game on itch.io. The issue I am having is that when I enable the fullscreen button, the game remains at the size that is designated in the viewport dimensions. It never actually becomes fullscreen, unless I play it on a mobile device. On my phone, it is properly fullscreen.

Any ideas of how I can get this to scale properly? I have tried a lot of different settings, and nothing seems to do exactly what I'm looking for.

I've seen other RPG Maker projects on there that do this correctly, so I konw that it is possible.

Thanks in advance for any time and attention you have given to this! :)

rdisalv2

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
An workaround I've found on itch.io in a web browser appears to be to full screen the game, then use Ctrl++ to zoom in the web browser. This scales up the game screen.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ngl i feel like im morbin out
I've made a lot of small changes and fixes over the past couple weeks without actually making any progress on my game...now I'm running out of things I want to change, and I'm terrified that I might have to start being productive again...the horror! D:
I made a mini devlog about the sprite animations I've been working on! You can read it by clicking here

applebuds-dreamtrotter.gif
What happens with this list, is it currently possible to buy any of these RPGMAKER at least those that are for PC?

Combat skill combination demostration

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laminated_paper