LinkRPG

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hi guys! I'm trying to record some videos using RPGMAKER 2K3 but when I put it in full screen I always get those black bands. Is there any way to remove them?

1642852646980.png

caethyril

^_^
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Note that the alternative is to stretch the display to fit the screen. You're not going to see more tiles or anything. Maybe see if you can record an area of the screen instead? Or crop the video area afterwards?

Pressing F5 should bring up the Video Options. That has an "Ignore aspect ratio for stretching" option. I think it's greyed out in my screenshot because I've disabled it globally on my system.

2k3vidOpts.jpg

LinkRPG

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Thanks! This can work!

1642859268963.png

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_5_26_2022_11_36_32.png
added a Panic gauge to battle. it fills up according to your actions. each character has a different passive that activates once the gauge is full. also once full, a countdown starts and after each action taken, the gauges decreases. with each character, the decrease is different.
Genuinely considering making a thread informing people how to Google.
It's time for Da Update...

Prototyping some overworld abilities. Some of the characters you'll meet on your journey can use special overworld skills to travel around. This can be something like digging holes in the ground or getting hints towards your next objective.

Even more things I made.
Equipping Abilities is very important.
fLhHhZjh.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THORR1