Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello guys~!

I just made this tonight, edits from the included tileset; needed some "chests" in houses for a theft side quest I'm building. You can use these to hide gold and items among the common indoor furniture, and animate the drawer/lid/items disappearing.

No need for credit whatsoever, this won't be in my final game, only upcoming demos. Feel free to use these for whatever you like!

*Note that 3, 4, and 5 are the bottom pieces of shelves from the standard Indoor and Dungeon tilesets.

!Chests Furn.png

EDIT: Might as well attach the new files here too:

Attachments

• !Books.png
    !Books.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 77
  • !Chests on Wheels.png
    !Chests on Wheels.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

GammaVector

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oh! These are so cool! I love the things vanishing off shelves/bookshelves. How clever!

Lady_JJ

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Very nice. Thanks for sharing. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

finished the second chapter of deltarune today, I gotta say that the 3 years wait was worth it lol
Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cp868323