Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello guys~!

I just made this tonight, edits from the included tileset; needed some "chests" in houses for a theft side quest I'm building. You can use these to hide gold and items among the common indoor furniture, and animate the drawer/lid/items disappearing.

No need for credit whatsoever, this won't be in my final game, only upcoming demos. Feel free to use these for whatever you like!

*Note that 3, 4, and 5 are the bottom pieces of shelves from the standard Indoor and Dungeon tilesets.

!Chests Furn.png

EDIT: Might as well attach the new files here too:

Attachments

• !Books.png
    !Books.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 84
  • !Chests on Wheels.png
    !Chests on Wheels.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

GammaVector

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oh! These are so cool! I love the things vanishing off shelves/bookshelves. How clever!

Lady_JJ

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Very nice. Thanks for sharing. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How has this place been dead quiet since after I posted about Deltarune? That's the only post that people are reacting to now... will you please read my other statuses?
Another comic with Backstage Malak...
If you want to ask him anything, you can ask on my DeviantArt page! I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it here.
Forum tip of the day ...
If you get a temporary suspension for being a jerk to people who are trying to help you, and arguing with mods and admins, don't go making new accounts. Chances are, if you p**s us off enough to suspend you for a week, we're not going to hesitate giving you a permanent ban when you give us a reason.
E_6fAErVkAQILXu.png
I'm so close to releasing my game on steam! :blush::blush::blush:
Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
antodi